Chapter 16 : First Impressions.

New boy Tom Bolton is played by Alex Pettyfer.

*1 Month Later*

Taylor's POV

   "So we will be stretching for a little bit then-" Professor Kenzie was saying until she was rudely interrupted by a boy running in.

   "Sorry I'm late!" He yelled with an accent. Hmm.

    He stood right by Professor Kenzie and I studied him. 

    His hair was rusty blonde that was messy on his head. It was actually quite curly as well and only fell over the top of his bushy eyebrows. He was more muscular by the way his cheekbones were formed. He was dressed very British. The shoes, the trousers. His chin had a bit of stubble not much though. He probably didn't shave.

  "Thank you for joining us, Mr. Bolton." Professor Kenzie said. I saw a bit of resembles between them two.

    "Sorry mum." He pouted. Ohh. Now I understand.

    "Take your spot." Professor Kenzie said.

     He strutted over towards the left side of me and threw his bag by the wall. He stripped off his jacket and threw it again. I kind of just stood in my spot ignoring his existence. I was done with boys for while.

     "Hey babe. Can you scoot over?" He whispered rudely.

     I scooted a little inch and gave him a smirk.

    "Okay," Professor Kenzie said. "We will be doing some breathing exercises. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale."

    The rest of class was quite fun. I mean the guy that was standing next to me kept being ignorant and I ignored it but all the other girls were about to swoon when he looked to them. When Professor Kenzie dismissed the class I headed over to the side where my bag was. I grabbed it and grabbed the water in it and quickly drank about half of it.

    "Hey do you wanna go grab some tea?" I heard a voice say.

    I turned to see the guy. I had no idea what his name was and he's asking me to go get tea with him.

    "Sorry, I have homework." I lied. I finished all of it already.

    "You can do it while we order tea." He said.

    "Sorry, but I don't really know you." I said.

    "I'm Tom." He said holding out his hand.

    "Taylor." I said ignoring the hand. He shot it back to his side but didn't blush or anything. Hard to crack, I see.

     "Now, we've met. Tea?" He said. Wow, he is determined to get me to go to tea with him.

     "Nah." I said with a smile.

     "C'mon." He replied.

     "Fine." I said breathing in.

     "Yes, right this way love." He said.

    I followed him to this old coffee quaint down the street of the university. I walked in and the first thing I smelled was the fresh pumpkin scones.

    He walked over to a small table and pulled my chair for me. I quickly sat it in and mumbled a thank you.

     He sat in his seat as a waitor came up asking out order. We both ordered tea and he strutted off.

    "So," I said. 

    "Tell me about yourself." He said. 

    Oh well you know I was dating two of the most biggest celebrities. Yeah, I acted coupley with Louis Tomlinson then went to Paris and fucked his best mate Harry Styles. Then they got in a fist fight. Pleasant right?

     "I dance." I said.

     "I figured." He replied putting sugar in his tea as the waitor set it down. I did as well avoiding his deep blue eyes.

      "That's about it." I said.

      "Yeah right." He replied.

     "Fine. Uh, I am 18. I skipped a couple grades in high school and lived in London for about a year."  I said as he seemed so keen in my life. 

     "London? Why there?" He said not fond of his country.. Strange?

     "I don't know. I liked it there and mostly dance." I said as I shrugged.

     "Hmm." He said.

      "Enough of me." I said.

      "What do you want to know?" He said.

      "I didn't get it easy so you aren't either." I chuckled.

    "Fine," He replied. "Uh, I was born in Hertfordshire in England. I'm here on a scholarship for acting."

     "Have you done anything big yet?" I asked him.

     "Actually, yes." He said. "Me mum got me an audition for the new 'Wild Child' movie."

     "Oh. That's good." I said. "Do you mind if I ask you how old you are?"

     "I'm 19." He replied.

     "Nice." I replied as we got up from out seat grabbing our coffees and leaving.

     "Nice? How is that nice?" He said confused.

      "You know. Like nevermind." I said blushing.

      "I'm joking." He said.

      "You think you are so smart don't you?" I said.

      "Well, you know." He said with a cocky attitude.

      "Cocky is not a good first impression." I said.

      "Oops. Then that's not good huh?" He said.

      "Not at all." I replied with a smirk.

      "What about you? Ms. Popular." He said.

      "What?" I said.

    "Everyone knows you. Everyone likes you. You are kind to everyone even the people that are rude."  

      "I don't exactly know everyone." I said. 

      "Yes you do." He said. 

      "So, is my first impression bad?" I asked him raising my eyebrows.

      "It's good." He said with a smile. I smiled back feeling a blush coming up.