Chapter 24 : Sweet Talks With Nialler.

Taylor's POV

       "It's nice meeting you." I smiled.

       "You too." Shelby smiled with bright white teeth. "BITCH!"

       "I'm sorry.. what?" I said taken back.

       "You heard me!" She snapped. She looked past me and spoke. "OH MY GOD! HARRY!"

       I watched her run towards Harry and she flung her arms over him trying to start a full on make-out session. He set his lips onto hers and I couldn't even believe it. He was kissing her, after everything with us. 

       Did he hear her? The other boys seemed normal. No one heard her.. Great. I stood there as she kissed Harry. I put my hands in my pocket and stood there awkwardly. 

      "So, Taylor!" Niall said running towards me as they carried on sucking each other's faces off. "How have you been?"

     "I've been great." I said ignoring the love birds. Thanks for bringing me here, Harry. "You?"

     "We've been great." Niall smiled. I just stared into his eyes getting lost. "What are you looking at?"

      "You don't give yourself much credit do you?" I asked him.

      "What do you mean?" He questioned. 

      "Like, you don't think you are all that great." I said.

      "Well, there's not much." He shrugged.

      "Do you wanna go get some coffee? We need to catch up on some stuff." I smiled.

      "Of course, boo." He said linking our arms. I looked to Liam, Louis and Zayn who just winked and gave us weird looks. I raised an eyebrow as Niall and I walked outside. 

       "For L.A., it's freezing." I said snuggling into his arm more.

       "Great timing eh?" He chuckled.

       "So," I said. "Like before. You shouldn't put yourself down. You have a lot of you that is rare."

       "Ditto." He said.

       "What?" I asked.

       "You don't give yourself much credit either. You just seem so.. envious to every girl you see."

       "I don't know," I shrugged. "Seems like there's nothing special about me."

       "Everything is special about you." Niall chuckled.

       "Stop." I chuckled as I hid my burning red face. 

     "Stop what?" He chuckled tickling me. I ran in front but he wrapped his arms around me spinning me around. "Do you not like to be tickled?"

       "NIALL! STOP! PLEASE I CAN'T BREATHE!" I yelled and laughed. 

     "Fine." He said as he stopped tickling me but he did keep me in his grip. I smiled and we just sat outside at some park after we ordered our coffee. "So, how have you been? Have you.. you know.. danced since then?"

     "Once," I answered quietly. "Because of Harry. I quit dancing the moment I left. I wanted to pursue my career as a writer and it's fun. I do miss dancing but I don't think I can go back."

     "Why not?" He asked.

     "It's just.." I said. "Too hard. It seems like every time I think of dancing all the memories come back."