Chapter 31 : Friends?

this story is ending soon.. sorry.. maybe about two or three chapters left.. i have got the ending all planned out.. it might shock you people.. and this chapter is longgggggggggggg... yayayay!

not edited..

both taylor and eleanor's outfits are on the side!

Harry's POV

    I was walking slowing down the pavement towards her flat. I passed by a young looking guy smirking at the ground. His eyes we're full of lust but I couldn't fully tell as it was quite dark. I frowned as that was once me. 

     I made it to the front steps and stood there not sure what to say if she opens the door. I mean, I can't just apologize for cheating on her but I don't know what else to say.

     I put my hand to the wooden door and knocked. The door suddenly flung open to Taylor smiling but it fell once it saw me.

    "What do you want?" She said.

    "We need to talk." I said.

    "About what?" She replied.

    "Everything." I replied. Her body was still blocking the door not letting me in. "Can I come in?"

    She didn't answer. She open the door slightly letting me squeeze in. She closed the door quietly staring at it.

    "Please, turn around." I whimpered.

    "What is it that you want, Harry?!" She finally yelled with tears in her eyes. "Are you here to hurt me even more?!"

    "I never intended on hurting you-"

    "Oh really?" She said with a bit of an attitude. "Because that's all you've been doing lately!"

    "I'm sorry." I said quietly where I only could hear.

    "What?" She said.

    "I am sorry alright!" I yelled getting angry.

    "I am sorry?!" She yelled. "Really, Harry? Really?! That is all your going to say?"

    "What is there else to say?!" I yelled making it seem a lot quieter than it usually is. "I know you won't except the apology anymore so why say anything more?!"

     "I thought you'd actually try!" She yelled. "But you are not the guy I thought you we're."

     That hit me like a bus. All I wanted to do was run to her and plant my lips onto hers. Pull her back into my arms but I know all she will do is pull away.

     "I am sorry," I said quieter. "I am sorry for all the stupid things I have done to you, alright? I am sorry for finding your picture in the street and trying so damn hard to find you through out London! The time I met you was the best thing in the world but it was just so fucking hard to tell you that I was completely in love with you! The way you we're talking to Louis all the time made me want to punch him in the face. The time we shared in Paris will always be the best time in the world. Seeing you broken when you found out you couldn't dance anymore.. It crushed me seeing how hurt you we're. I am just so sorry for ruining everything that you we're hoping your life would turn up like."

    I took a deep breath as my huge pour out.

    "Harry.." She said crossing her arms. Tears we're in her eyes as she moved her hand before her neck looking away. "I hate that about you. I hate how you just blame everything on you. It wasn't your fault that I ruined my dancing career, it just wasn't meant to happen alright? Just stop blaming yourself, please."