Chapter 19 : Holding Out For A Hero.

Author's Note

    Okay! So, for Taylor's performance in this she will be performing with ANOTHER person during it. I have a video of Julianne Hough and Kenny Wormald, from Footlose, doing a dance routine of DWTS. 

      I really LOVED the beginning dance. So, the video will be on the side and the is the whole chorgraph for the dance between Tayor and her partner. I couldn't find just the slow song dance so it will be just the beginning of the video for 'Holding Out For A Hero' By Ella Mae Bowen. 

      If you are on mobile and can't play the video here is the link! You do not need to watch the whole video just until about 0:00-1:53!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5SddAlwfOY

Taylor's POV

     "Oh yeah." I said to the boys as we stood in the dressing room before I left the concert. "Here are the tickets for tomorrow night."

    "Ooh. Yay!" Niall cheered.

    "Yeah. It's at 5 so I hope you can make it." I replied.

    "Of course we will." Zayn smiled.

    "Okay. Well, it's late I have to go!" I said kissing their cheeks and giving them all a hug before I waved goodbye.

     I hoped in my car heading back to the university.

     My mind was filling up with thoughts about Niall. I mean, yes we did have something but it was just a friendly kiss. It didn't exactly mean anything to me and I don't think it meant anything to him either because he never mentioned it after it hapened. But when I stared into his blue eyes tonight I thought I was gonna faint. I literally got lost in them I couldn't even concentrate on where I was at and who was watching us. It felt like just Niall and I.. And that felt good.

     The thought of being with Niall brought me to memories of Arie.. I will probably never forgive him for what he did to me. I was glad it was something worse then that but I was just happy he was gone and out of my life.

     Soon, I pulled up to the university and jumped out. I headed to my dorm where I saw Tom standing by the door looking abolsutely perfect. 

      "Hello!" He cheered giving me a hug.

      "Hey." I replied happily.

      "Did you have fun?" He asked.

      "I did very much." I replied. 

      "That's good. No drama with Louis and Harry right?" He asked getting a bit concerned.

      "Nope, their both back to Larry Stylinson which I am very glad." I replied.

      "That's great." He said. "It's quite late. Get some sleep we have our performance tomorrow and we practice all day!"

      "I know." I replied. "It's gonna be great. I can't wait."

      "Goodnight." He said.

    "Night, Tom." I said kissing his cheek and walking into my dorm. I quickly changed and fell asleep fast. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Nervous?" Tom asked me.

      "Very." I replied.

      "It's gonna be great." He smiled.

      "You think?" I asked him.