Chapter 20 : Don't Say It.

Author's Note

     Well, I know you probably all hate me for not updating and I feel absolutely terrible! I seriously don't understand where this story is going because yeah..

    Hope you like it! NOT EDITED. Sorry!

Taylor's POV

      I woke up with the worst pain in my foot I thought that I'd scream. I tried opening my eyes but it didn't work. It felt like they were glued together. I didn't understand what was going on.

      The last thing I remembered was seeing the horrfic face on Harry as I blacked out. 

      I got the power to finally open my eyes to feel a tube in my nose and something pinching my finger making it quite numb. I blinked a couple times adjusting myself to the bright light from the hospital. 

      I felt my head spin. Why is this happening?

    "Taylor." I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes to see Niall staring into me as if he just killed someone. I smiled seeing his eyes and the guilt washed away quickly as he gave me a crooked smile between his tears. "I'm glad your awake. How are you feeling?"

       "I'm okay. My leg hurts and my head is like spinning." I said.

       "I'll go get the doctor." Tom said rushing out quickly.

      "What happened?" I asked.

      "I think the doctor should explain that." Niall said kissing my forehead softly.

      Soon we all  just sat there in the silence sending thoughts to each other with our eyes. I kept looking over to Harry and he shot his eyes away from me.

       I was confused. 

       Soon the doctor came walking in and he was young and quite hot.. Dang. 

      He looked a bit like Dylan O'Brien.. ads;akfjslkcmdjghskdjgsh.

      "Hello." He said showing his pearly whites.

      "Hi." I replied getting chills.

      "How are you feeling?" He said setting his hand on my forehead. I felt my face bubble up. Shit.

      "Good." I said. 

      "That's good." He said. "You are probably wondering why you are in a hospital."

      "Yes." I said.

      "Well," He started. "By the things your friends were saying you were doing a performance. You dislocated your foot in a couple different places. Finishing your performance wasn't the best thought. You collapsed because the pain shot up your leg and made you felt frozen which made your head hurt. The bad news is you will be needing surgery to fix your foot.."

       "Does.." I said choking on tears. "Does that mean I can't dance?"

       "You can," He said. A shot of hope popped into my system. "But not for maybe a couple years. You will need a bit of physical therpay but your dancing level was very advanced. It would be too much on your foot."

       I felt my heart drop and crackle to the ground. My dream.. It was over.. It was completely over and I was gonna have to leave college.. My life is over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV *After Taylor's Surgery and Recovery*