Chapter 18 : I Missed You.

Taylor's POV

     "Okay. These are the top 3." I replied as Tom, Jade, Ariana, Janice and I all looked at the three cute dresses for the concert tonight lying on my bed.

     One dress was a pink lace skater dress from Dorthy Perkins. It probably came about mid-thigh and it had a cute thin brown belt around it.

     The second dress was a  BANK Fashion ribbon floral vintage lace dress. It was a grayish color with some pink and green flowers around it. It was about the same length as the other one with a neon pink thin belt around it.

     The last dress was a Miso Fit & Flare Shirt dress. It was little shorter than the other ones. It was a dark navy blue color which was almost black with a thin white bow belt.

      "I liked the pink one the best." Jade said with Ariana agreement.

      "I liked the last one." Janice said. We all shot our heads to Tom.

      "I liked the second one." He said.

      "So, I guess it's this one then!" I said grabbing the pink one.

    Ariana and Jade cheered as I walked in the bathroom and changed real quick. I was really hoping that Lou and Haz were okay now. I also hoped that seeing them again wouldn't trigger any old feelings towards me again. I was happy with my new friends and now I was just reuniting with old ones.

       I walked out as I buckled the thin belt around the dress. I looked through my shoes and found some studded brown flat strappy galdiator sandals. I slipped those one real quick and headed back to the bathroom. 

      I heated up Ariana's one inch curling iron and curled my hair in soft waves. I kept my hair parted on the left side as usual. After about 10 minutes of curling my hair and bangs I looked through my jelwery. I put some pearl and pastle bangel set on my left wrist. 

     I started on make-up. I put some brown shimmer on my eye and some gray as well that didn't quite reach my brow yet. I put some liquid eyeliner on the top lid and about half way on the bottom. I then put some mascara on then curled my lashes and applied more mascara. I put a tad bit of blush on my checks and I was done.

     I walked out and grabbed my small brown satchel bag that matched my shoes and belt. I slung it over one shoulder and set my phone and lipgloss in it. (Outfit, Hair, & Make-up on side!)

    "I'll be back later." I said to everyone.

    "Bye!" They all cheered as Tom walked up slowly pecking my cheek. I felt a blush rise as I walked out of the room to my car and towards the venue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

    "Ready boys?!" Paul said energeticly as we stood backstage.

    "Pauly! We don't go on for another 30 minutes!" Louis said.

    "True." He said walked out of the room embarassed.

    "Is she here yet?" I practically yelled at Niall who jumped out of his skins.

    "Geez," He said.

    "Sorry." I replied.

    He reached for his phone which I heard vibrate. He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

    "Hello lovely!" He said happily. I heard talking on the phone and he finally spoke. "Yeah. Paul is coming for you. Okay. Bye!"

     "IS SHE HERE?!" I yelled.

     "She is downstairs with Paul. Calm yo tits!" He yelled grabbing some food. 

    I felt my palms get sweaty and my chest rising as my heart beated like a drum. Soon I heard footsteps and I quickly shot my head to the door.

     "Boys, you have a vistor!" Paul said.

    Taylor walked from behind him and she looked absolutely stunning. Oh my god. She grew a bit taller it looked like and her hair was much longer from the last time I saw her. She smiled but her eyes were shot to Niall. Since when were they the closest.

     She ran towards him and he hugged her tightly as I felt jealously thrust through my body. 

     "I missed you!" She said to him.

     "I missed you too boo!" He replied. 

     Boo?

     "Hey Zaynie!" She said giving him a hug as he kissed her cheek. 

     "Hey babe." He replied giving me a smirk.

     "LIAM!" She replied excitedly. "I'm so sorry I missed you birthday! I feel guilty now!"

     "It's fine babe!" He said happily showing his puppy dog smile.

     She turned to Louis and they both bursted in laughter as they hugged.

     "I missed you carrot queen!" He yelled.

     "I missed you yelling!" She yelled back.

     She turned around to me as I was the last person. Why am I always last?!

     "Hey." She smiled.

     "Hey babe." I replied.

     "I missed you." She replied.

     "I missed you more." I joked.

     She giggled and jumped for a hug and I hugged her tightly. I missed the smell of her and feel her presence next to me.

Taylor's POV

     "Boys you are on in 10 minutes hurry up with the intro." Paul said ticking his watch.

     "Sorry Pauly." I pouted. 

     "Boys get changed!" Paul ordered walking out of the room.

    He shut the door and I walked over to the couch and sat my butt down. I was tired for some reason.

     As the boys all tried changing quickly it does not work for them. Poor Liam was attacked by all the boys taking his shirt and pants. Then Liam tried getting Louis into his deathly head lock but got Zayn instead. Zayn was almost in tears because he was messing up his hair. Harry and Louis were just being Larry as poor Niall was almost dying for air by laughing.

    I just observed and giggled a couple times as I was on my phone texting Tom.

    "WHO ARE YOU TEXTING LOVE?!" Louis yelled which made me want to literally piss my pants. I screamed and threw my phone in the air. 

     All the boys eyes shot to it and back to me. I scowled at them and soon we all pounced on my phone.

     I quickly grabbed it and ran away from the group of boys but someone picked me up from behind me and tickled me. I screamed again and fell over with someone on top of me. 

     Niall.

     Him and I have gotten more close then I thought we would while I was away. We were almost closer than Harry and I.

      As I we both started laughing I looked up and got lost in his blue eyes. We were done laughing our asses off but now it was more of a sentimental silence. It was awkward but I felt his heart beat fast and fast. I could almost hear clocks spinning back wards around us. I didn't even realize the other boys were there until they cleared their throats and I turned my head.

     "This is awkward." I said. I slipped off from under Niall and fixed my dress. "I'll be at my seat."

     I kissed all their cheeks real quick and smiled.

     "Good luck guys. Love you." I said and walked out of the room.

     Okay, that's was weird.