Chapter 8 : Die In Your Arms

Niall's POV

   "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" I yelled to the curly haired boy sitting on the cold floor.

   "Niall calm down." Liam said putting his hand on my shoulder.

   "NO!" I yelled and he quickly snapped his arm off me. "HE KILLED HER!"

   "Why do you care?!" Harry finally yelled. "YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!"

   "But you didn't kiss her!" I yelled.

   Harry and everyone just stood their frozen looking at me. My chest was heaving for breath. I couldn't believe I said that.

   But I'm sick of Harry.

   I'm sick of him being the flirt and getting every girl we meet and then having them fly away in two days. He always flirts with every girl even if one of the lads tell him we take a keen interest into her. He doesn't care about other people's feelings. All he cares about is getting in some girls pants.

  "You.. Kissed.. Her..?" He snarled through his teeth. I wasn't scared.

  "I DID!" I yelled. "I fucking kissed that girl that is getting shocked in the heart to come back to life! You don't get every girl, Styles."

  "I don't want every girl, Horan, nor do I get every girl." He snarled.

  Now were on last name bases. I see how it is.

  "You do!" I yelled not calming down on bit. "That girl in there is amazing! I don't understand how she's not taken by any guy that she has met before. She is the most kindest girl as well. She is so beautiful. And she doesn't need some player like you ruining it all for her."

  "I won't ever hurt her!" He yelled. That's it!

  "BUT YOU JUST HURT HER WHICH COULD END HER LIFE!" I yelled.

Harry's POV

  That was the thing he yelled as he ran towards the lift and out of the hospital. Everyone followed leaving me standing there.

  I knew they just followed to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

  "Hello." The doctor said.

  "Is she okay?" I choked out.

  "Yes." She said. I felt so relieved. "She will have to stay overnight to be supervised so she is stable."

  "Thank you." I said.

  "No worries." She said with a smile.

  "Can I see her?" I whispered.

  "Yes." She said. "But you have to be supervised and try not to touch her."

  I nodded and I felt a bit disappointed. I walked in and saw her body on the bed. Her beautiful brown orbs were staring into mine. She gave me a half-faint smile. I smiled back.

  She was so beautiful.

  "How are you babe?" I whispered walking a bit closer to her.

  "Fine." She croaked. Her voice sounds like it's almost gone. "What, what happened?"

  "You were surfing and the wave knocked you over. You hit your head on something." I said grabbing a chair over to her bed.

   I was holding in from touching her.

   "Oh." She replied. "Where, where are the others?"

   "I don't know." I said. "Niall and I kind of argued a bit and he stormed off."

   She nodded and closed her eyes.

   "Doctor," She said. The doctor got up and walked towards where I was. "When can I dance again?"

   "I knew you'd ask that." I chuckled.

   "Well," The doctor replied. "You are gonna stay here overnight and you may be let out tomorrow morning. You can dance but no flips or anything and be careful with your head."

   "Why can't I be let out tonight?" She asked.

   "You need to be supervised." The doctor replied.

   "I have friends that could watch me." She said.

   "Yes but not a doctor. We need to make sure you are stable." The doctor said.

   "But I feel fine." She pleaded.

   The doctor hesitated and started reading her papers again.

    "One moment." The doctor said walking out of the room.

    "You really want to get out of here huh?" I asked her and she laughed.

    I've missed that laugh.

    "Yes!" She yelled.

    "Can I ask you something?" I said.

    I grabed her hand gently and went closer to her face.

    "What is it, Haz?" She whispered.

    "Why, why did you kiss Niall?" I croaked out. The words stung my mouth on the inside.

    "I,-" She tried saying. "I don't know. It was more of a moment type of thing."

    I nodded.

    "I'm gonna go find the doctor." I said. I stood up and the doctor came in.

    "Hello. You may leave after signing some papers." The doctor said to Taylor.

    She nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

    We all sat in the car in silence. Harry and Niall kept giving each other rude looks as Louis drove. I sat in the front seat and avoided everyone.

    I didn't understand why Harry seemed so angry about the kiss with Niall.

   I mean, it didn't mean anything to me or Niall.. I hope..

   "Can you please turn on music?" Niall muttered.

    Louis agreed and turned on the radio. As 'Call Me Maybe' started playing. I slightly giggled. I turned to see Niall laughed towards me. I couldn't help but smile.

   This is strange. Do.. Do I have feelings for Niall?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N!

   Hi readers! I am so deeply sorry for this short and crappy chapter. It just shows that Taylor is okay and I wanted to end that cliff hanger on the last chapter with another cliff hanger! Sorry! Well, more drama happens in the next chapter just wait!

   Now comment.. Who should Taylor end up with? Tarie, Tarry or Naylor? (: