Chapter 4 : Can We Finally Meet?

Harry's POV

   Beep, Beep, Beep.

   I open my eyes to noticed it's 7:30. Weird, I set my alarm for 7:50..

   I get up and take a shower. I put on my blue skinnies and a white shirt.

   As I wait for my hair to dry I notice all the boys are ready and down stairs.

  "What are you lot doing up?" I asked them as I poured myself tea.

  "We have a photo shoot at 8:30." Liam announced.

  I almost choked on my tea.

  "WHAT?!" I yelled. "No! I'm going to Starbucks to find Taylor!"

  Ah. I seriously need to get over this girl before the lads put me into a mental hospital or something. She just has this weird thing on me. I didn't understand it but something about her just makes me go asrjhasfkjhskjfn.

  "Sorry. You are gonna have to do it next week." Liam said.

  "No! I need to find this girl! It's been almost 3 weeks since I found her picture!" I protested.

  "Haz, calm down." Zayn said. I nodded.

  "Listen," Liam started again. "We can stop at the Starbucks before the photo shoot. But you only get a little bit of time okay? And I'll call Danielle to see if she knows her and can have her meet us if you want more time with her."

  "Of course I'll want more time with her." I said with a smirk.

  We piled into the car and I couldn't stop smiling. I finally get to meet the girl of my dreams.

Taylor's POV

  I open my eyes to the sun shining right in my face.

  I reach for my phone on the table and notice the time.

  Shit. It's already 8:10.

  I race towards my closest and grab my outfit.

  I slipped on a colette sleeveless top which was tan colored. I put on a pair of white skinny jeans that ended a little above my ankle since my legs were quite long probably because I was a dancer. I grabbed a pair of Steve Madden suttle sandals. I'm glad my feet weren't gigantic, they were quite small. They were brown and matched my Hermes handbag.

  As I brushed my hair a bit and french braided my bangs over, I secured them with two bobby pins in the shape of an 'X'.

  I grabbed an apple real quick for the way there.

  I slipped on my Ray-Bans and raced to the university. No time for Starbucks today. I'll go after dance I suppose.

Harry's POV

  "C'mon. You guys are slow!" I said excitedly as I jump out of the car.

  I didn't have time to wait for the lads. I open the door and search every table.

  My heart dropped.

  She wasn't here.

  "Hello, sir!" I said to the man I talked to last time.

  "Ah." He said recognizing me. "I'm sorry son. She isn't here. She must've woken up late. But I know she will be here after or before dance."

   "Okay." I said. My heart was breaking in pieces. I didn't even know this girl and I was already dying on the inside of not seeing her smile or hearing her laugh or just feeling her presence.