Chapter 2 : My Dream Girl?

Taylor's POV

Hey I heard you were a wild one.

Oooh oh.

If I took you home you'd be a homerun.

Show me how you do.

I wanna shut down the club, with youuu.

   I open my eyes and turn my alarm off. I step into my closet and started examining my clothes to find what to wear today.

   I grabed a high-low white woven shirt with some blue skinny jeans and a skinny brown belt.

   After setting my outfit on the counter in the bathroom I plug in the radio and blast it while I sing along to it in the shower.

   I step out and put on my outfit. I blow dry my hair which took about 10 minutes. I put on a bit of mascara and lip gloss. I pully my hair to the right side and braid it loosely.

   I put on a pair of cage back t-strap sandals that are brown. I grab my bucket buckle crossbody bag that matched the same color of my sandals. I slipped my phone in my back pocket and put my keys and wallet in my bag, including my spanex and leotard for dance tonight.

  As I slip on my Ray-Bans and lock the door I head down to the Starbucks.

  "Hey Barney." I said to the owner of the store as he cleans the counter. He is an old friend of my mom.

  "Ah, hey Tay." He said to me. "Usual?"

  "Yup." I said looking for some money.

  "Oh no." He said. "It's on the house."

  "Thanks," I said. "But you tell me that every time I come."

  "Because you take care of yourself so well and you are only what? 16!" He exclaimed and answered his own question.

   "I'm 17, Barn." I said to him.

   "Still! In America people 35 still live with their parents." He said.

   "Only nerds who don't want to get away from their parents do that." I tell him as he hands me my coffee and big vanilla scone and a coffee cake.

  I sit at the table and he started cleaning it while I eat.

   "Hurry. It's already almost 8:30." He said ticking his watch.

   "Shoot. I'll see you later." I said grabbing my bag and finishing my scone. I put the coffee cake in my bag and grab my coffee.

   "Goodbye! Have fun at dance!" He said.

   "You know I will!" I said exiting the door and heading towards the university. "Oops sorry." I said accidently bumping into someone.

   "It's fine." He said with a husky British accent but not paying attention to me.

   I ignored it and headed to school.

Harry's POV

   "Oops sorry." A girl said accidently bumping shoulders with me.

   "It's fine." I replied and she walked away before I could even see her face.

   She was in a hurry!

   "Haz, what do you want to drink?!" Louis yelled to me.

   "The usual!" I said to him.

   He walked into the Starbucks as I sat on the table outside messing with my phone.

   I clicked on a new message to Emma.