Chapter 27 : It Keeps Getting Better

i am dying right now. someone explain the whole thing about andy admitting haylor. if it's true im just gonna go cry myself to sleep forever. don't get me wrong i love taylor swift but she's 23 and she has had more than 5 boyfriends in the past year. no. don't go flirting with harry. dhs;kjfdhsjk. someone help me. if they get together all my stories will be ruined by my sadness. i probably wouldn't be able to write.. or eat.. or go to school.. or talk.. or live. ugh. sorry. enjoy the story.

outfit on the side.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 Eleanor's POV

(P.S. I've never met Eleanor or even heard her talk so I'm just improvising on how she will talk)

      Taylor and I walked into the small restaurant and got seated outside. I set my bag down as she did too. It was a nice looking day today in England so we enjoyed it by sitting outside where the sun hit us and I admired Taylor's outfit today.

      She was wearing some vintage distressed high waisted shorts with a floral crop top. The flowers were a red and pink with some green as the back ground was pitch black. She added a black blazer over it with some black combat boots that we're tied up almost all the way up. Her hair was just thrown in a messy braid that fell down her back. She had a simple black bag with a gold chain hanging off her shoulder. Lastly, she had black Ray-Ban's on matching mine.

      "So," I said. "You and Harry huh?"

      "Yeah," She blushed as she bit her ring on her index finger.

      "You are blushing badly." I said.

      "That noticeable?" She replied with a chuckle.

      "Girl," I said. "A blind person could notice it."

      "Oh great," She said covering her face. "The things he does to me."

      "You guys are perfect," I cooed. "Can I plan the wedding?"

      "El, we just got together." I said.

      "But you two have known each other for a while. I bet you anything it was fate that brought you two back together." I replied as she chuckled looking at the menu.

      "Yeah, right." She said.

      "What?" I said.

      "Fate? Really, El?" She replied with a smirk.

      "Yes!" I yelled. "It was meant to be. I bet you anything you will be married or engaged in the next 365 days."

       "Alright." She laughed.

       "I bet you." I said. "If you guys are engaged or married by the 5th of June then I get something."

       "It's on." She replied. "But what do you get?"

       "We'll find out." I said.

       "Shake on it." She said holding out her hand. I smirked and shook her hand.

       "You know," I said looking at the menu. "I have connections to Mr. Styles."

    "So," She chuckled. "You are gonna blackmail my boyfriend into proposing to me in the next year?"

       "Maybe." I said.

       "Have fun with that El." She said.

       "Oh I will." I smirked.