Chapter 14 : Home, Sweet, Home.. Yeah Right!

Taylor's POV

   "Are you ready?" Harry called out.

   "Yeah. Hold on." I said zipping up my suitcase.   

   I took one breath. This vacation was amazing. I mean, I found my true feelings for Harry. He was just so perfect. I didn't know how I was gonna tell him and I really hope he felt the same way. 

   I dragged my suitcase and stared at the bed. This bed I lost my virginity. I had the most amazing night ever. 

   "Babe." Harry said with his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. "Are you okay?"

   "Yeah. I'm fine." I said kissing his cheek real quick.

   I walked over to the balcony and quickly walked out to see the view one last time.

   "It's beautiful." Harry said slipping his hand around my waist.

   "I know," I said. "I'd love to move here. It's just so beautiful."

   "I'll buy a house just for you that we can both live in." He said putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

   "Deal." I said kissing his lips gently. I was about to pull away but he pulled me closer and I could resist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

   "I have to ask you something." He whispered.

   "What is it?" I asked.

   "I really.." He said. "I, um.. I really am gonna miss you when you leave."

   Oh.. I thought he'd say something else.

   "Don't worry," I said. "I'll visit as much as possible."

   He smiled and we grabbed our suitcases. We walked out of the fancy hotel and back into a car to the train station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

    "When are they gonna be back?" I asked getting impatient.

    "Soon!" Liam yelled followed by a groan. 

    "Sorry." I said.

    "Why are you so keen of having them back here?" Zayn asked.

    I was making sure she's not pregnant.

    "It's because of this article." I said.

    "Which one?" Liam asked.

    "It shows her kissing Harry at the top of their balcony." I hissed.

    "Awh, they will finally get together!" Danielle cheered. 

    "I wonder if he asked her." Niall said.

    "Guys," I said in a seirous tone. "I have something to say."

    "What is it?" Liam asked getting concerned.

    "I, uh," I said. "At her birthday we kind of kissed.. a lot.. I was so not interested in this whole trip but I'm just praying he didn't ask her."

    "Why would you do that?" Niall said.

    "I don't know what got into me." I said.

    "Well, Harry called her first." Zayn said.

    "I don't care about that dibs thing." I said. 

    "It's not exactly dibs-" Liam said.

    "Yes it is!" I yelled. "I need her."

    "Harry might already have her mate." Zayn said. 

    As if on que Harry and Taylor came walking in. His arm around her tightly and they were laughing. My fist clenched up but Liam set a hand on my shoulder calming me down.

    "Hey!" Taylor said running for a hug to Danielle. Harry gave the other guys a bro hug and everything but once he saw me he turned away quickly.

      "How was the trip?" I said nicely.

      "Great." Harry said coldly.

      "Doesn't sound very great." I said.

      "Well it was Louis!" He yelled. Now everyone's eyes were on us. 

      "Sure it was!" I hissed.

      "Stop being so jealous!" He hissed. Oh no he didn't.

      "Jealous? You think I am jealous?!" I yelled.

      "YES!" He yelled.

      "Why in hell would you think that?!" I said.

      "Because you think she is yours when she clearly isn't!" He yelled.

      That just ticked me off. I swung and punched him right in the face. I heard Taylor scream as Harry got off of the ground and came running towards me.

Taylor's POV

    Louis just punched Harry in the fucking face. Over me! Harry got up and charged at Louis. I did what I needed to do.

    I ran over but Danielle screamed after me. I got in the middle and put my arms to both of their chest pushing them away from eachother.

    Louis had blood trickling down his cheek and Harry had a bruise forming on his eye and he was holding his ribs. Crap.

    "Okay!" I yelled looking to Harry then to Louis. "I'm sick of all this damn fighting okay! Louis, I'm sorry but I can't be with you."

    "HA!" Harry yelled. I shot my head towards him.

    "And I can't be with you either." I snapped.

    "Babe." He pleaded.

     "Stop it!" I yelled getting away from the middle of them and infront of them. "I'm leaving to New York in a couple days. I won't be able to see any of you especially when you are on tour. So, just get over me. Get over everything we've done. All of it. And by the time I visit you guys next you better be happy with eachother and come back to the Louis and Harry I love okay?!"

     All they did was stare at me. I shook my head and grabbed my bag. I walked out of the apartment and into my car driving away to where I always loved.

    The dance studio.

Author's Note

    Sorry it's really short but the last one was wayyyyyyyyyy long so I decided to put a short chapter!

     I hope you like it! xx (:

     P.S Not edited!