Chapter 12 : Birthday Mishaps

Author's Note!

Hello! 

I am finally back from that dang road trip that just took so long! I am giving everyone a reallyyyyy long chapter because a lot of people have been asking for me to update! So I hope you like it! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

     "Hello this is Taylor." I said calling the scouts for Julliard.

    All the boys watched me as we sat in the living room.

    "Ah," The man on the phone said. "Yes. We are happy you called!"

    "Yeah," I said. "I was just calling to schedule an appointment."

    "Yes." He replied. "When is the best time for you?"

    "Maybe in about a week in a half." I said. 

    For some reason Harry told me to say that before I called them.

    "Okay," He said. "How about the 26th of March? I will send the plane tickets and you will fly in the night before."

    "Yes that's perfect." I said with a smile.

    "Fantastic!" He said. "Bring the photos from the photo shoot and I will be seeing you soon."

    "Thank you." I said.

    I hung up and jumped up and down. I was so happy. I grabbed all the guys in a hug.

    "Taylor," Louis said with a smirk.

    Uh-oh.

    "Yeah?" I said.

    "Your birthday is tomorrow.." He said.

    "Don't remind me." I said. He chuckled and I knew he was up to something. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Happy birthday!" I heard voices yell. 

   I open my eyes to see the lads and Danielle smiling and laughing. 

   "Why do I give you guys a key to my place?" I muttered throwing my pillow onto my face. 

   "It's your birthday so GET UP!" Louis yelled. I felt his two hands push me and before I knew it I was laying on the wood floor that was freezing.

   I turned on my back to see Harry.

   "Carry me?" I told Harry holding out my arms. 

  "Anything for the birthday girl." He said. He grabbed me in bridal style and I snuggled into his warm chest. 

  He sent me down on his lap and I closed my eyes.

  "DONT FALL ASLEEP!" Someone yelled. I jumped a mile and Harry clenched me into his chest. 

  "Dear god Louis!" I yelled. 

  "What you have to open your presents?" Louis pouted. 

  "Really?" I said to all of them. "I said no presents!" 

  "That sucks!" Niall yelled. 

  "Grr." I said to him. 

  "Mine first!" Harry said.

   He lifted me off his lap onto the couch. He got up and reached into a big brown box. Before I knew it he picked out a puppy!

   It was a yellow lab and it was just the cutest thing.