Chapter 25 : I Ran After Her.

i am so obsessed with they don't know about us omfg it's so perfect..

her outfit is on the side! it's so cute omfg.

the ending is not edited sorry! do you think it's cute because i do?! please vote and comment! .x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

      I ran outside getting hit by the freezing wet rain. I hid my face under the hood and ran to where ever my feet wanted to go. I was close by the park Niall and I went to when I got stopped.

      "TAYLOR!" I heard his voice say behind me.

      "Harry..?" I said turning around. He stood there standing with no jacket just his t-shirt and jeans getting his hair plastered to his face by the rain. "Go. Please."

      "NO!" He yelled. 

      "Harry! Go! You have your girlfriend in there! She's waiting! Leave!" I yelled with tears flowing out.

      "No! It's over between me and her!" I yelled. "Please tell me why you are upset! If it's that Finn guy then I will fly all the way back to London to beat his ass!"

      "He dumped me, Harry! Over the phone! Is that what you wanted to know?! That now I'm alone again?!" I yelled.

      He didn't answer. He ran towards me slamming his lips into mine with such passion and power. I wanted to pull away but then he was holding me so tightly. I couldn't let go. My hands swung around his neck pulling him closer as the tears and rain slipped down our faces.

       I felt his cold hands cup my cheeks wiping the tears as we pull away setting our foreheads on one anothers. My hair was soaking wet falling down my back.

      "I love you." He said out of breath. "More than anyone or anything in the world. I'd give up my career for you. I give up everything just to be with you. I love you more than anything. And I'm not letting you float away again."

       "Harry-"

       "Please," He pleaded with tears already in his eyes as well. "Be with me? Just please. I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I stand with the boys who we're all giving me funny looks. I couldn't help but smile knowing I'm finally with Harry. Took a while eh?

      I felt my body sweat though. He was in the room talking with Shelby. I didn't find out until we came back to the room to know that they we're offically over. 

       I felt terrible though. I didn't want Shelby to think that Harry dumped her for me. I know how it feels and it's not the best thing so I didn't want her going through it as well. I still couldn't get Finn out of my brain. I know he is moving on and so am I. But then again.. We we're best friends before we started going out together. People actually thought we we're dating when we weren't and they we're ecastic when they found out we were. 

       "So.." Zayn smirked. "You and Harry?"

      "Piss off." I said with a smile.

      "Awh! YOU ARE BLUSHING!" Louis yelled grabbing my cheeks. I pushed him off and he just gave me his signature sassy look.

      "How do you think it's going in there?" I asked.

      "It's gonna be fine babe," Liam said. "We all knew they wouldn't last that long."