Chapter 29 : We We're Never Suppose To Be Together.

i didn't exactly give a good detailed description of Mr. Flinch but I will in this chapter.. he is not old.. or ugly.. not sure if there is a good picture of you know..

outfits on the side.. for taylor and eleanor.. yay.. not edited though.. boo.. wow im so awkward in these..

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Taylor's POV

     I walked into the office saying hi to Ashlynn and she smiles cheerfully.

     "Hey!" She said. 

     "Morning." I said.

     "There is a couple calls for you. The mans name is on a post-it connected to your phone." She said.

      "Thanks." I replied already knowing who it was.

      I was into the elevator and wait impatiently as the horrible elevator music plays softly. It finally dings and I walk to my desk where I see Rose putting things in a box.

     "Hey." I said.

     "Oh, hey." She said putting on a smile but I automatically knew it was fake.

      "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

      "Nothing," She said. "I just.. I'm not gonna be hear anymore. It was great meeting you and you are the most amazing writer. Maybe we'll see each other in the future?"

      "Why are you leaving?" I said.

      "It's a long story." She said pulling me into her chest for a hug. "I'll see you around okay?"

      She grabs her stuffs and quickly leaves the office with no look back. I scrunch my eyebrows down in confusion. I sigh and put my laptop on the table and my bag. I looked at my phone see 5 missed calls from Harry. I crumbled the post-it and threw it in the trash bin. I walked towards Mr. Flinch's office and knock.

     "Come in!" I hear his voice holler from the other side.

      I put my hand on the metal handle hearing my ring make a clink. I close it behind me as Mr. Flinch's looks up from his paper and smiles.

      "Hi." I said sitting down.

      "Why hello," He replied. "How is the story going?"

      "About that.." I said. 

      "Yes?" He said putting his chin down giving me a hard stare.

       "I don't know if I want to do it anymore.." I replied twiddling my fingers.

       "Is there any particular reason?" He asked.

       "No-"

       "And do not lie to me." He said cutting me off.

       "I just.." I said. "I kind of.. Erm.. We kind of ended."

       "You and that boy, Harry?" He said. I nodded. "Really?"

       "Yeah." I said.

       "Why?" He said.

        "He cheated.." I said choking up a sob that was forming in my throat.

        "Hey," He said standing up and unbuttoning his blazer button. He pulled his arms around me as I slightly cried into his shoulder. "It's going to be okay."

      "Yeah." I said pulling away and wiping my eyes. "This isn't very professional. I am so sorry."

      "Don't worry at all." He replied. "Are you sure you don't want to finish you story?"