six

~Falling out, it's the end
May as well have never been
The cards are up, the chips are all cashed in
You won't see me again
Don't consider me your friend
Falling out - look away - it's the end~

i'm not sharing

"Ron. Are you genuinely an idiot? It isn't that hard to make a wiggenweld potion. Just read the directions," I complain and shove the book back into his hands. He has decided to wait until the last minute to do his assignment. Hermoine and I brought up that we already had done it, so he began trying to convince us to do it for him.

"We learned this first year, Ronald! Maybe if you actually did your work on time, you could enjoy our free time like E and I do," She motions to the courtyard and I lay my head back on the seat, glancing up at the clouds. I'm sitting on the ground with my head resting on the seat of the bench between Hermoine and Ron. We finally have time to relax after what seems like an endless amount of work and Ron wants to ruin it for us.

"Yeah enjoy your free time by making fun of me and complaining about me slacking," he mumbles and I chuckle and let my eyes close.

"Look at Harry," Ron suddenly speaks up and I snap my head up to look where he is. He is joined with Oliver Wood, along with the rest of the quidditch team. He looks so cute in his little quidditch uniform and I can't help the smile that sits on my face.

However, it quickly drops when I see the Slytherin quidditch team walking towards the Gryffindors. "This can't be good," I murmur as the three of us look on at the interaction. This is just begging for trouble and everyone in the equation is too cocky to let it go.

"Out my way, the lot of you. We've got practice," Oliver Wood's accent is thick and distinct among the group and I hear Marcus Flint snicker quietly, making me roll my eyes. It makes sense that Flint and Mason are such good friends. Marcus hands him a piece of paper and speaks but it is too low for me to make out what he is saying.

"I smell trouble," Ron says quietly and I nod in agreement, standing and walking towards the group quickly. Oliver has the paper that Marcus handed him in his hand and his brow drop to a furrow.

"You've got a new seeker? Who?" He questions and folds the paper back up. Marcus steps out of the way and forward steps none other than Draco Malfoy. I roll my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose. You have got to be kidding me. Of course it's Malfoy.

"Malfoy? That is your new seeker? Out of every single person in Slytherin, you decide on-"

"Harry," I interrupt him quietly and grab his hand gently. He looks towards me, with his face set in an angry expression but it immediately softens when he grabs my hand back.

"That's right, Potter, and that's not all that's new this year," Malfoy's chin raises and he brings his broom to his side. I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Nimbus 2001s?! How did you get those? I didn't even know they were out yet," Ron speaks up and Marcus turns his attention to Ron with a prideful look on his face.

"They were a gift. From Malfoy's father," He lets a smirk sit on his face and I look at Malfoy who is looking at everyone except me right now. I cross my arms over my chest and sit into my hip, my movement catches his attention for a split second and he looks at me for just a moment before letting his eyes fall to the ground for only second but that same proud expression works its way back onto his face.

"At least no one on Gryffindor had to buy their way onto the team. They got in on pure talent," Hermoine speaks up and I turn to face her quickly. She may have just pushed a button that should have been left alone.