fourteen

~Wheels aren't even touching the ground
Scared to take them off but they're so worn down
Promise I won't push you straight to the dirt
If you promise me you'll take them off first
Love everything you do
When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do
I wanna ride my bike with you~

like-like

Cho and I sat and talked for the rest of the train ride. How we managed to do that? I will never honestly know. She is a sweet girl but I don't think she has many friends.

So, I let her rant to me, cry to me, complain about classes, and just let it all out. It seems like she has nobody to actually listen to the things going on in her head or her life so I helped her out.

My parents and Summer always said I was easy to talk to and honestly I love that. I like being the shoulder to cry on and I like being a person that is easily depended on. Personally, I am an open book and it take me no time to open up to a person. I've never had problems making friends.

Yet here I am wondering why Draco Malfoy refuses to be kind to me. Why he insists on being a bully towards everyone. I tried with him I really did. I welcomed him with opened arms and he took my niceness for granted.

"Here you are, Miss," The man who works on the train hands me my trunk and I gently sit Mouse on top of it.

"Thank you, sir. Have a happy Christmas and an amazing New Year!" I exclaim in response and pull my belongings out of the train. He tips his hat at me and I rush down the platform until I see the beautiful black head of hair that I know belongs to my mother.

"Mum!" I yell over everyone around me and she turns immediately, tears already filling her eyes and rushes towards me with her arms open wide. I rush forward as well and embrace her quickly, leaving my trunk where it was.

"Oh how I have missed you, my little flower," She mumbles into my hair and squeezes me even tighter. I giggle lightly and pull away, placing my hands on her cheeks.

"I told you no tears, Mother," I tease, feeling the dampness on my hands. She offers me a wide smile which I return and quickly wipe her eyes.

"Come, I have some people I would like you to meet," She wraps an arm around my shoulder and pulls me tighter. I grab my trunk and start pulling it along behind me. When we reach a post she turns and taps a woman on the shoulder.

The woman turns and she is beautiful. Her hair is half white, half black and she has a joyous face. I can see the slight smile lines that are permanently on her face.

"Oh, Eva! So happy to finally meet you! Your mother and Draco have told me so much about you!" She pulls me into a tight embrace. Then it hits me. This is Draco's mother. I think my mother said her name is Narcissa.

"I wish I could say the same. My mother hardly writes me anymore. I assume because you have befriended her, Mrs. Malfoy. You've taken up a lot of her time. It's been a while since she has been able to have good friends," I say as we pull away from each other. She places her hands on my shoulders and hold me at arms length.

"Oh please! Call me Narcissa or Cissy. Mrs. Malfoy is my husband's mother," She says and brushes a stray hair from my face. How did
Malfoy come from someone so sweet and caring? I am dreading meeting his father is his mother is this kind. He had to have gotten his hostility from some where.

"You might need this," I turn my head toward the voice and see Malfoy and his father walking towards us. His father has a firm grip on his shoulder and in Draco's arms is Mouse.