two

~ I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul~

googly eyes

"This is absolutely beautiful," I stare in awe at the huge castle before us. The four of us sat in a boat together, crossing a huge body of water, a lake it seemed like. I was stuck sitting next to Hermoine, which I don't mind. However, I am unsure of her still. She definitely seems like someone who would irritate me.

"It is," I look over towards Harry but his eyes were already on mine. My face heats up and I look away back towards the castle we were quickly approaching. "I think I have seen better," Hermoine says as she looks behind her to look at all the students surrounding her.

"I think you have an admirer, Eva," she says nudging me. I turn and am met with the same eyes from the train. The Malfoy boy. I scoff at the comment and turn back around letting out a quiet, "No thank you," and laughing again.

⚯͛

We all stood, anxiously, waiting to be placed into a house.

"Evangelina Hufflepuff," The woman says my name and I step forward, hearing whispers from all around me. "Nice of you to join us this year," the professors offers me a warm smile as she pats me on the back. She places the sorting hat on my head and it begins mumbling to itself.

"Ahhh a Hufflepuff...haven't seen one of you in a minute...this one is odd... bold.. brave... cunning... kind...gentle... Hufflepuff!" he eventually lets out loudly and I release a breath I had no idea I was holding.

What did he mean by odd? Was I not supposed to be in Hufflepuff? Where else could I have gone, it was my genetics to be a Hufflepuff.

I sat down, being greeted politely by other Hufflepuffs. This is it. This is my house now. This is where I belong.

Sitting and listening to everyone being placed in their houses soon turned bitter. All of the new friends I had found were placed in Gryffindor, even worse, there was still no sign of Summer. I let out a sigh as Dumbledore finishes his speech.

"-tweak! Thank you!" he thunders. I look up finally and Dumbledore was already looking at me. He gives me a warm smile that I try to return with equal warmth, but my mind is every where else. The food rising up from what seems like no where snaps me from my thoughts, finally a good meal. I waste no time in delving into the feast.

"Slow down, it isn't going any where," a girl beside me laughs gently. I turn and am met with a girl who looks to be someone I could become friends with. "I'm Dylan Moon," she smiles holding her hand out.

"Hi Dylan," I smile back shaking her hand. I examine the pretty, dark haired girl next to me. "I'm Eva. I love your hair," I state while my eyes trace her hair.

Her cheeks hear up slightly and she looks away shyly, tucking her long, dark hair behind her ear. I was being completely honest. Her hair was probably close to hip length and was unbelievably beautiful and dark, contrasting her ice blue eyes perfectly. She had full lips and was honestly, stunning.

"I like your hair," She smiles at me, my hair probably looking a mess after all day. I thanked her quickly and was distracted once again by someone calling my name 

"Hufflepuff!" I flickered my eyes up to see the Malfoy boy looking directly at me. He nudges his friend to look over as well and I just roll my eyes at the interaction. He just wants the attention and I am definitely not in the mood to give it to him. He obviously doesn't get the hint when he stands and walks over to the table with what seems like two sidekicks on either side of him.