Chapter four

Angelina's pov:

"Don't fucking lie to us" Ryan growled.

"I-umm-Hunter" I said with tears.

"Your step dad" Santiago asked. I nodded.

"It's all started a fee months before mom died. He just said mean things to me but after mom died, he start beating me. He said mom died because of me. I killed her. And the worst part is that he use weapons I don't even know their names." I said sobbing loudly.

"That's why you are limping before" Ryan asked softly looking at me.

"Mia push me from stairs" I blurted out suddenly.

"Who is this mia and why the fuck she did this to you?" Ryan barked.

"She is at my old school. I got bullied at school" I said crying.

"Did that bastard ever touch you?" Landon asked blankly.

"I-ummm" I can't say anything so I just nodded my head.

"If he is not dead, I'm gonna fucking kill that motherfucker" Ryan growled.

"You guys gonna send me back now. You gonna send me to some orphanage" I asked softly.

"Why are we going to do this?" Santiago asked looking hurt.

"You guys hate me and don't want me now. Nobody  loves me. Nobody wants me" I said sobbing with hiccups.

"We're not going to send you back. We fucking love you. We care for you" Ryan said softly looking at me.

"You are not going anywhere. We love you sunshine" Santiago said.

He came and hug me and this time I didn't flinch away. Then everyone hug me. Santiago pull Michael and Landon in group hug. I felt so happy. Everyone pull away.

"Okay now rest" Aaron said.

"Thank you everyone" I said biting my lips.

Everyone went out of my room. I lay on my bed with a real smile. After few minutes, darkness consumed me.

**************

I woke up at 5am. I get up from bed and went to washroom. I take a warm shower and changed into seeatshirt and black jeans. It's 6am. I went downstairs. I look Micheal is in the kitchen. He only wears a sweatpants.

"Good morning Lina" He said.

"Good morning Mike" I said smiling when a sudden nickname came out.

"Why you wake up so early?" He asked not even looking at me.

"I always wake up this early" I said softly smiling that he didn't get angry at his nickname.

"Okay sit, I'll make you something" He said simply.

I sit on a chair looking him making sandwich. After 10 minutes, he gave me sandwich. I'm eating my sandwich.

"Mike, can I get homeschooled?" I asked biting my lips.

"You need to know how to deal with people and don't worry Lina. All your brothers are there with you" He said gently sipping his morning coffee.

"And nobody is going mess with a Denardo" Ryan said coming down stairs in messy hairs and just sweatpants.

"Why?" I asked with a confused face.

"Because we're pretty famous here so don't worry" Ryan said sitting next to me.

"I'm leaving. I have some work. Are you feeling fine to go to shopping or you want to rest today" Michael asked with raised eyebrows.

"I want to go. I've never been to the mall before" I said biting my lips.