Bonus Chapter (Lincoln Denardo)

Sitting in Michael office doing some work but my thoughts are about our little sister Angelina. I'm so excited to see her. Everyone worried about Landon, but i know he would nerver hurt her. I know he has anger issues but still he loves her so much.

Walking downstairs, when I saw a little figure bump into me. I look down at her. I'm so amazed while looking at her. She changed so much but that kind and innocent look in her eyes still there. She become tall but still so fucking tiny according to us. When I grab her hand to walk her to Michael office. I just feels like childhood when she came running to me about how others teasing her.

When I saw those bruises on her. It's make my blood boil. I just want to kill every fucking person who hurt my baby cheeks.

When I told her to go woke Landon. She is looking scared but eventually listen to me. When I saw Landon give her his coat and also helping her, I felt proud on him. I always know that his soft side didn't leave him properly.

----------------------

When Michael gave Damian permission to stay there. I didn't believe that he help Mom to get Angelina but now he worK for Russian Mafia. I'm just worried about her safety. But she also changed him.

We're playing while Landon is chasing her. Her carefree giggles and laughing filled our empty house. She make it home. Not only house she even make our hearts beat again. She makes us feel things. She makes our hearts melt.

------------------

Sitting in my room while thinking about our little sister. She fucking like Alessandro. How? I groan angrily while walking here and there. I went to landon room. He is punching on punching bag.

"Leave me fucking Lincoln" He growled not looking at me.

"I know you're angry so I'm but I just came here to tell you not do anything that you gonna regret in future" I said simply going to walk back to my room.

"Lincoln, she gonna leave us. She gonna leave with that fucking Alessandro. You know how his family fucking treat girls. He even treat his wife like a fucking whore. I don't want her to face the same pain what Mom face years ago" He said softly looking down.

"I can understand, but if Michael didn't do anything about that or kill Alessandro that means he is treating her right. We'll be always there for her. If he make our sister cry we gonna kill him for sure" I said softly to him.

He just nodded and walk out without saying anything.

"What they didn't know that their little Angel totally fall for the devil"

--------------------

"Scarlett what happened?" I asked slightly worried looking at her.

"Lincoln please save me, they try to sell me so I run away. Please Lincoln save me" She begging on her knees.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get up" I said helping her on couch in my office.

"Here drink a little" I said holding glass for her.

"Lincoln please help me. I don't want to go away. I love you" She said sobbing with hiccups.

"Calm down. No one is getting you away. I'm gonna kill them. Don't worry love. They can't do anything now. You're safe with me" I said holding her face gently.

"I leave my house now I don't have anywhere to go" She said softly looking at me.

"You're staying with me tonight. I will talk to Michael in the morning" I said helping her in getting up.