Chapter Twenty-three

Angelina's pov:

We reach school in 20 minutes. It's first time I'm going out. I'm happy but a little nervous. Why Alessandro is not coming? Is he angry with me because I run away from him? I pull out of thought when....

"Listen angel, I'm really not ready to send you alone. I'm gonna miss you so much but you want to go so enjoy. Call us if something happen okay. And remeber I love you" He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay i gonna miss you all. I love you" I said getting out from his car.

He pick my bag and walk with me inside. Mrs. Richard is standing there. She looked at us and smiled. We went to her. She is looking at Landon like she gonna eat him. I scrunch my nose in disgust making Landon smirk.

"I need to talk to you in private" Landon said blankly to Mrs. Richard.

"Sure sir" She said smiling.

They went to corner. They talk something. Basically Landon is saying something while she just nodded her head. When...

"Hiii aana" Julia said hugging me tightly.

"Can't breathe" I said with difficulty.

"Sorry are you fine? I just get excited" She said pulling away.

"Yeah" I said and take few breathe.

"Hiii anna" Jayden said smiling.

"Hii where are Ella and celeb?" I asked softly looking here and there.

"Ella grandma is sick so she went to see her and celeb is coming in some time" She said jumping excitedly for trip.

"Okay" I said smiling.

"By the way how did you get permission?" She asked softly.

"I just tell Mike about it and he said I can go" I said smiling widely.

"That's great" She said smiling while Jayden is busy on his phone in talking.

"With who is he talking that much?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Where did you learn to talk in a serious tone with raised eyebrows?" She asked looking at me making me giggle.

"By the way, he is talking to his girlfriend" She said in my ear making me giggle quietly.

"Oh" I said with an 'O' face.

"Okay little angel, take care" Landon said from behind ruffling my hairs.

"Okay bye, love you" I said softly smiling while getting my bag from him.

He nodded and walked away. I get a message on my phone. I check it's Landon.

'Love you too little angel'

I smiled and send a smile emoji to him. I check the other messages from my brothers. Like take care, don't go anywhere else, if someone said something call us. I smiled at the messages.

"Okay students, let's go" Mrs. Richard said smiling.

We went to bus in rows. I went to fifth seat and sat on window seat. Julia came and sit next to me. Celeb also came and went to back seat with Jayden. Bus is going to start when someone hopped in bus. I look up Alessandro. He looks good. He wear a ripped jeans and black t-shirt. He look here and there. Girls looking at him like they gonna eat him making me scrunch my nose in disgust. He look at me and smirk. I quickly start looking down. He came towards me.

"Move" He said blankly to Julia.

She give me sad smile and walk on back seat. I get up and put my bag on upper cabinet. My heart start beating faster. I feel something weird in my stomach. I groan internally. I pull out of thoughts with the engine roar and the bus started. I lost my balance and fall in his lap. I'm going to get up but he held my waist.