Chapter Forty-Eight

Angelina pov:

Today is the day we're going to Hawaii. I'm first one to woke. I look it's 6am. I'm too excited. I take a quick shower and run to Landon room. He always get up late. I jump on his bed.

"Lan woke up" I said shaking him.

"Lan we're going to get late. We're going to Hawaii remember. Common get up fast" I said jumping on him.

"What angel?" He groaned and get up suddenly making me fall from bed.

"Ow" I said rubbing my butt.

"It's fucking 6am only. We have whole fucking 4 hours" He groaned and lay down again.

"Woke up. You need to take a shower then breakfast and all that" I said shaking him again.

"Angel can you bring me a glass of water?" He said softly.

"Yes but don't sleep" I said walking towards door.

"No I'm not" He said softly walking with me to door.

"Now don't come until it's time" He said and shut the door on my face.

"Lan you cheat. That's rude. I'm going to complain Mike" I said knocking on his door basically banging.

"Whatever Angel" He said with a chuckle making me pout.

"Meanie" I said and went to Damon.

I open his door. I think he will be sleeping but he is sitting on bed looking at a photo frame.

"Boo" I said softly walking towards his bed.

"Yeah what happened?" He said softly but his voice is like he is crying.

"Are you crying?" I asked softly looking at him.

"No it's just, nothing I'm fine" He said shrugging wiping his eyes.

"It's fine to cry or show emotions" I said softly hugging him.

"I'm just missing her. She love me with everything. She fight with her family for me but what I did. I let that Xander kill her. I can't save her. I promise her I'm gonna protect her but I can't" He said sobbing on the crook of my neck.

"Shh it's not your fault. She gives her life for you. She must be seeing you from sky. She gonna be upset if she saw you crying" I said softly rubbing his back.

"It's just sometimes I miss her so much. I love her so much. She is with me when no one is here" He said softly looking at the photo frame.

"She is really beautiful" I said softly looking at photo frame.

"I know" He chuckle softly looking at picture.

"Okay no more crying. Now take a shower and get ready" I said softly smiling at him.

"We still have 4 hours" He said softly looking at me.

"Yeah but I'm over excited" I said softly smiling.

"Fine" He said ruffling my hairs.

"Good I'm going to woke others up and you smile okay" I said walking towards his door.

He smile at me. I went to Lincoln, Aaron, Ryan, Santiago rooms and woke them up. Now it's just Mike. I went to his room and he is already up doing some work.

"Mike" I said walking inside his room.

"Good morning lina, why so early?" He asked still not looking at me.

"Good morning, I'm just so excited. I woked everyone up but lan push me out of his room" I said with a pout.

"Oh that's really rude of him" He said smirking at me.