Chapter Fifty-Six

Michael pov:

We're sitting on deck when Ryan came running towards us.

"She she Angelina, she is not there. She is not fucking there" He said worried while huffing.

"What's that fucking mean she is not there? She fucking go with you" Landon growled at him getting up angrily.

"What happened?" I asked blankly but inside I'm worried.

Don't let that happen what I'm thinking. Not father, he is gonna ruin her, he is gonna kill her. I can't let that happen with her.

"I get a phone from Jacob. I told her not to leave the room and went to pick up the call. When I came back she is not there. I check everywhere but can't find her. I fucking lost" He said angrily.

"Let's check again. Landon check security cameras of hotel and outside" I said walking with Ryan back to room.

I quickly went to room with Ryan and Santiago while others went to check cameras and hotel. I start looking here and there in room for any sign to reach her. I saw water drops on mirror and table.

"Someone is there. She must be get scared from someone and back off" I said looking at the things which are shattered on the table and floor.

"Washroom" I said walking inside.

I look here and there but there is nothing. I'm going back when I saw a lipstick on the washbasin.

I pick it up and saw a paper beside it. I pick it up and read: "I'm going with mum. Don't worry"

"I knew that. He get her. He get her. We can't do anything. What he is gonna do with her?" I groan angrily.

"You mean father" Ryan said with a crack in his voice.

Yes he is scared of father. All of them scared of him except landon and me. He is just a psychopath. He can do anything.

"Yes, I don't know what he gonna do with her" I said blankly.

"Someone get her. A lady and a man get her in a van. I can't see their faces but I saw van number. We can find her" Landon said rushing inside.

"Father get her. What if he do something to her like he did with us?" He said shaking slightly.

"Ryan listen, he can't do anything. We gonna find her. She will be here with us safe and secured" Lincoln said softly to him holding his hands.

"Please save her Michael. I can't see her getting hurt by that psychopath" Ryan said on the verge of crying.

"She will come back with us don't worry. Let's found out where he get her" I said blankly walking towards door.

We went back to house. Landon called our best hackers to find her locations. They keep working but he is so smart. He jam every singles from the place. But we gonna find her. It's morning but still nothing. Landon keep shouting at him time to time.

"What the fuck are you doing? We fucking pay you that much money not to fucking just sit. Fucking do something" Landon growled at him angrily.

"Find it sir" He said looking scared.

"Good, let's go boys to get our princess back" I said looking at them.

We're coming to get you back Angelina. you'll come back to us safe and secure.

*************

Angelina pov:

I woke up with a headache. I groan and rub my eyes. I'm going to call my brothers than I remember everything. I felt tears in my eyes. I saw here and there. A dark room with a bed, couch and others things. It's not much big but not much small.