Chapter Forty-Two

Angelina pov:

"Who the fucking hell had a death warrant?" He growled angrily making me flinch.

He is so angry. I take a deep breathe and gather up some courage and said softly: "lan"

"Angelina go away, I don't want to say anything to hurt you" He said blankly.

"I know you're angry because I get scared of you" I said softly with tears.

"Angelina it's not like that, now leave" He said blankly almost growled while tears flow from my eyes. But I know one thing he is not going to hurt me.

"I'm not going until you forgive me" I said simply and sat there leaning against the wall.

"Why are you not fucking listening to me?" He growled angrily opening door.

"I'm sorry. Please don't get angry with me. I'm sorry. I just get a scared when I saw blood on your shirt but I love you and I know you're not gonna hurt me. I'm sorry. Please forgive me, Landon" I said hugging him while tears flow from my eyes freely.

"Angel I'm not angry at you. It's just, forget it" He said simply looking down at me.

"Please tell me what happened?" I said softly looking up at him.

He pick me up and get me inside his room. He lock the door and sat me on bed. He kneel in front of me and hold my face gently.

"I'm not angry because you flinch away. Yeah I get hurt when you flinch away but I can understand" He said softly wiping my tears with his thumb softly.

"Then why are you so angry?" I asked softly looking at him.

"Umm just some work" He said blankly shrugging not looking at me.

"It's not just work. I know there is something else" I said softly holding his face.

"It's nothing angel. You don't to worry your little head for anything. I'm fine" He said simply.

"Lan. You always solve my problems and you always tell me share my problems with you then why you can't share your problems with me? Don't you trust me? Don't you love me?" I said softly looking at him.

"Angel, I love you. I trust you" He said softly looking at me in the eyes.

"Then tell me why are you so angry before?" I asked softly looking at him.

"Fine,I break up with my girlfriend" He said shrugging making me gasp.

"You have girlfriend. I didn't even know. But why did you break up with her?" I asked with gasp.

"No one knows about that. You're the first one to find out. She is just a fucking headache. She fucking get jealous because I spend time with you. Today she fucking told me to pick between you and her" He said angrily.

"And you choose me" I said with wide eyes.

"Of course" He said simply.

"But why? Why you leave her?" I asked softly looking at him with wide eyes.

"She is just using me for money and expensive gifts and everything. She always ask me to buy her things. First I thought it's normal in relationship but after few months. She start fighting with me for every little thing. She fucking cheat on me two times but I still forgive her. But when today she drag you in all this shit. I can't take this anymore so I break up with her. It's better to leave rather than staying in toxic relationship where you don't have self respect" He said everything with blank expression.

"I'm sorry" I said hugging him tightly.

"Angel it's fine and it's not your fault. I'm happy that I came out from that bullshit" He said softly hugging me.