Chapter Thirty-two

Third person pov:

Denardo brothers are in meeting. They just finished their meeting when Michael phone start ringing. He check there are so many phone calls from their head guard of house. He pick up the call. He is going to ask him what happened. But...

"Sorry for disturbing capo. Miss is at hospital. Damian sir get her hospital" He said blankly.

"Okay" He hang up the call.

"Let's go boys" He said getting up angrily.

"What happened?" Aaron asked him blankly because he always saw his brother calm.

"Angelina is at hospital" He said blankly walking out with his brothers.

"What happened to her?" Santiago asked worried.

"Don't know, Damian get her hospital" He said blankly.

"I'm gonna kill him" Ryan growled angrily sitting inside the car.

They went to their cars and went to hospital. While thinking about their little angel who is at hospital. There are do many things running in their mind. Micheal call someone.

"Check the cameras of house specially Leonardo when he is with Angelina" He said blankly.

"Okay...capo" He said still on line while checking cameras.

"Why Leonardo?" Aaron asked looking at me.

"I just saw her getting scared when he is near and only they're at home yesterday when she is crying and didn't leave landon" Micheal said blankly picking out his iPad.

"I send the recordings capo. You can check them" He said hanging blankly.

"Okay" Michael said blankly while checking his iPad.

He start the recording which fucking shock them that everything fucking happening in front of their eyes. She is fucking suffering and they don't fucking know.

"Yesterday the day she fucking behaving not because she fucking missing her Mom because of that fucking Leonardo. I'm gonna fucking kill him" Landon growled angrily and call their head guard.

"Is Leonardo at home?" He asked blankly.

"Damian sir beat him. He is in basement unconscious" He tell him blankly.

"Okay" Landon said hanging up the call.

"We're fucking treating him like a trash but he is fucking save her everytime" Aaron said blankly feeling guilty.

In other car, Ryan is too angry at his twin. He is fucking thinking that his twin did something to their princess. They reach at hospital. They quickly went inside. They saw Alessandro. Ryan went to him.

"Where is she? What happened to her?" He asked angrily.

"She is inside. Doctor is treating her" He said blankly.

He is going to tell them what happened to her but Damian came out from inside and they went to him. Ryan punched his twin in anger. He is too weak because he gives blood to her sister. He fall on ground groaning.

"What the fucking hell you did to her? If something happened to her. I'm gonna fucking kill you with my bare hands" Ryan growled grabbing him by his collar.

"How could you fucking do this to that little girl?" Ryan barked angrily punching him again making his nose bleed.

His nose is bleeding. He groan in pain and try to get up. Ryan is going to punch him again but stopped when doctor came outside. His brothers also came. Aaron went to Damian and trying to help him to get up.