Bonus Chapter (Landon Denardo)

Woking up with someone tracing a hand on my chest. I groan and open my eyes to look Samantha is laying on my chest while tracing her hand on my chest. I close my eyes and sighed than open my eyes properly.

"Good morning Baby" She said smirking while leaning to kiss me.

"I'm leaving" I said blankly getting up.

"Where are going baby?" She asked while pouting.

"I have work to do Samantha" I said simply while wearing my clothes.

"You're going because your little sister is coming back" She asked glaring at me.

"So what?" I scoffed picking up my gun and other things.

"I need some money" She said getting up.

"Is it your fucking price like fucking whore?" I asked looking at her.

"Maybe your sister is a fucking whore" She said smirking at me.

"Don't you fucking dare to say a fucking word about her" I growled while pushing her against the wall grabbing her neck.

"Landon" She said gasping for air.

"If you ever fucking say anything about my family and specially my sister. I wouldn't hesitate to rip your throat" I growled while tightening my hold on her neck.

"Landon, I'm sorry" She said gasping while trying to remove my hand.

"Fix yourself before going anywhere" I scoffed then leave her making her fall on floor while coughing.

I just walk out from her apartment then went to my car. I like her at first but now I didn't get good vibes from her. She fucking cheat on me two times. I drove back to home while thinking about that little brat who is coming to leave with us. If she is like other teenagers than I'm not going to fucking tolerate her that fucking behavior. I wouldn't hesitate to punish her.

"What he didn't know that she is going to be her little Angel"

------------------------

Looking at the little figure who bump into me. I thought Ryan or Santiago bring their fucking slut at home. I groaned internally. I called her slut but when she ask me the meaning of slut. I look at her confused. Don't fucking tell me she is Angelina. I asked her name that make me slam my head into a fucking wall for calling my little sister a fucking slut. If she fucking tell Michael, he is gonna kill me for that sure. I told her not to tell anyone about that. She is really fucking cute and innocent.

When we found out she get abused. I felt so worthless that I can't save my sister. I fucking failed. But soon my regret change into anger. I want to hurt someone. I want to get my anger out at someone. I want to kill someone to get my anger out. I went directly to basement.

Even after, hours of torturing them. I'm not fucking satisfied. I smirk to myself while thinking about Samantha. She fucking meeting a new guy these days. She even fuck him two times. Time to make her regret her decision to mess with me. I went to her apartment. I went inside directly. She is talking on call.

"No, he didn't know about us" She said making me look at her.

"He never gonna found out, so don't worry baby" She said to someone making me more angry now.

"Samantha" I said blankly glaring at her.

"Landon baby, he is just my younger brother" She said quickly hanging up the call.