Bonus chapter (Micheal Denardo)

Micheal pov:

Sitting in my office while thinking about the phone call I get from social worker about my little sister. Who I keep finding from so long is coming to live with us. I'm feeling nervous about her. Will I be able to protect her? Our lifestyle is not normal.

Being the biggest Mafia in the whole world is not so easy work. You don't know when your enemy can attack us. I'm thinking all this when my phone buzz with a message from Aaron that he met her and getting her home. I felt happy, nervous and also scared. Did she know us? Did she remember she had brothers?

**************

Reaching home, I saw a little girl sitting on dinning chair. She is so fucking tiny. I want to just go to her and hug her close to my chest. I calm my emotions and went towards her slowly. She is eating a sandwich while looking here and there alert like someone is going to attack her. She look at me from up and down for few seconds then her eyes met mine. She quickly start looking down.

There is something she is hiding. I felt like that. She didn't look in the eye while talking. She always keep her head down. She always flinch whenever we raise our voice or hand.

When I find out about her getting abuse. I just want to kill those who hurt my sister. When Aaron asked her to raise her hoodie she don't trust anyone. I felt really bad about that. I just want to hug her close to myself so no one can hurt her again. When she ask me to stay. I felt like that most happiest person in the whole wold. But I keep my straight face outside. She trust me even just a little bit but I felt happy that she trust me.

*************

When Landon get her home while dragging her holding her hand. I just you punch that bastard. Okay fine, he was my favorite when he was little but at that I want to punch him real hard that he wouldn't forget that punch for his whole life. I keep my emotions to myself.

I get a phone call about Damian came back from Italy. I know he work with Russian Mafia but still he is my little brother. I know everything whenever he try to hurt her but can't. I trust that he wouldn't hurt her. He is still that soft emotional boy. I know he wouldn't hurt her. And good thing is that she didn't scared of him.

I'm lately to busy in dealing Russian Mafia and his son Stephen. Yeah Alessandro is also his son but he work for us now. I can trust him in that thing that he wouldn't betray me. I'm just too busy that I didn't even notice that Leonardo is fucking harassing lina under my nose.

I'm having a really important meeting about her security and came home late. I saw little figure in kitchen. I know it's lina because she is only one who is that fucking tiny. I'm going to call her but she throw a glass me. It didn't hit me. Something is really bothering her. I get to my room because she is looking really scared.

After she fall asleep, I call Jacob and told him to find out if someone is bothering her at school or anywhere. But nothing. Next morning, Landon came to me. He is also worried about her sudden quite behavior. He said she start flinching again specially when she is around Leonardo. After meeting, when Jacob call me about Damian get her hospital that thought in my mind is if something happened to her. I wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone.

**************

I just want to hurt that Xander so bad for hurting my sister and brother. He fucking touch her. His fucking son want to marry her to make suffer. That bastard. I tortured him till he beg for death. But I didn't kill him. I wouldn't nit that soon until I'm satisfied that he learn his fucking lesson to not to mess with Denardo sister.

I just want to give her everything she wish for or she want. When she ask for shorts and skirts. Seriously, I just want to say no but Landon like always he love interrupting me. But this time, he take a good decision. But she get upset. I don't want her to be upset. I know no body is going to mess with her because she is our sister.

When she eardrops in my conversation, I'm really angry. I didn't expect anything like that to her. When she start crying while rambling over things. I want to hug her tell her it's fine but I can't let it slide like this. If I didn't do anything now, she wouldn't understand that she is wrong. I take a deep breathe while thinking about nit to go hard on her.

After her time out, when she run upstairs without even looking at me. That's the time, I felt a hurt feeling in my heart while thinking about she hate me now. Everyone run upstairs to her room. I'm also going but then felt something wet on my cheek and I realised it's tear. That's the effect she had on me now. She make me cry. The most powerful Mafia in the whole world.

*************

We're in Hawaii when I find out father came back. He want her. He is just a psychopath. He wants to kill her nothing much. After Ryan came rushing while saying she is not there. The only thing I know that I need to save her.

When father and Samantha, yeah Landon girlfriend well Ex. I find out about her and get information that she met with father. He help her in getting Lydia her mother face to make her against us to make us suffer.

When she look at me with pain eyes. I just want to hold her close to myself. When he told her that I'm the one who give money to her step-father. I just want to shoot father but I want to know what her decision is going to be. I felt inside like she trust us. She is not gonna believe her but still a fear if she trust them not us. But when she said she trust us. She trust her brothers. I felt so proud on her.

*************

She thought she is a weak girl but she didn't know she is the bravest girl. The kindness she had in her is not her weakness it's her power. The way she make everyone fall for her cute and innocent nature is just something. I love you Lina My little fighter.

Hey guys I wish you like this bonus chapter. Leave your comments and votes....

What do you think about Michael pov on this whole story?

What do you think about Michael?

Do you have any specific advices that you want me to add in others pov?

Thank you
🙃🙃🙃

Love you reader's
💕💕💕

Stay safe😊