Chapter Thirty-one

Angelina pov:

Today school is so tiring. Italian teacher make me stand in ground for two hours because I forgot to do his homework and I'm also late. Alessandro going to walk me to class but his phone start ringing and he need to go so I told him to go. Julia came to make Mr. Davis to finish my punishment but he didn't listen.she tried to tell him my full name buy he didn't let her talk. Now I'm going back to home with Alessandro. I'm so weak and tired. I'm feeling like I'm gonna blacked out any second. I contain myself don't want anyone to worry.

"Are you sure? you're not looking fine" He asked softly looking forward.

"Yeah just a little tired" I said softly.

He nodded and drove to home. I get my bag and said thank you to him. I hopped off from his car. I get my water bottle and start drinking water. I finished whole bottle. My throat is still dry. I slowly padded towards the door. My visions get blurry. I saw black dots and fall on ground. I hit my head. It's bleeding and I try to get up when the guard came to help me but....

"I'll get her. you do your work" Leonardo said blankly.

"No, I don't wanna go with him. Please call my brothers" I whisper softly to guards and blacked out when Leonardo get me inside.

*************

Damian pov:

I need to finish this work as soon as possible. Boss call me to finish this work as soon as possible. I went home while thinking no one is gonna at home so I can easily kill her today. Whenever I went to kill her her innocence didn't let me do this. I drive to home. It's not fucking home. I groan internally and park the car. I hopped off the car and going to walk inside. When the guard stopped me. I look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Sorry sir, but miss fall and blacked out. She is bleeding. Leonardo sir get her inside but she don't want to go with him. We try to call sir but they are in meeting and their phones are off" He said looking down blankly.

"Okay thanks" I nodded and run inside.

I know he is not a good person and she fucking don't feel good around him but she need to talk to us or tell us what the fucking hell is happening to her. I went to her room she is not there. I went to Leonardo room. He is fucking trying to remove her shirt. Anger build inside. I went to him and fucking punch him. I punch him repeatedly untill he get unconscious. I groan in anger and quickly went to her. She is fucking bleeding. I quickly pull my tie and tied it on her head to stop bleeding. I don't have fucking time to find anything. I pick her up bridal style and went out side. I lay her on backseat of my car.

"Keep calling Micheal and others. Tell them I get her to hospital and get Leonardo to basement. We're going to fucking deal with him later" I growled angrily.

I jogged to other side and sat inside. I look back at her and caresses her face softly. I start the car and drive to hospital. I'm driving when her phone start ringing. Maybe Michael or anyone try to call her. I stop the car and get her phone out from her pocket and look Alessandro. Who the fuck is this Alessandro and why he is fucking calling her? I pick up the call. I'm going to say something.

"Baby where are you?" He said softly. Why is he fucking calling her baby? She is fucking my babydoll.

"Who are you?" I asked blankly.

"Who are you and where the fuck is she?" He growled angrily.

"I'm her brother and I don't have fucking time to talk to you." I said blankly.

"Can you just give her the phone. I need to talk to her" He said simply.

"She is not fine. I'm getting her hospital" I said hanging up the call.

I groan and start the car and drove to hospital. Who the fuck is he? Is he her boyfriend? I'm going to fucking ask her when she gonna woke up. Why I'm fucking desperate to save her? You want to kill her than why saving her? Kill her. No one gonna find out. Fucking kill her.

No I can't do this to her. She is fucking my sister. She trust me. She fucking love me. I can't fucking do this to her. She is so fucking innocent. I'm not going to kill her. I can't. I fucking love her. I want to fucking kill her for that xander who fucking kill my girlfriend. My fucking life who fucking love me, trust me. I'm not going to let her die like her. I'll protect you with my life. I wouldn't let anything happened to you. I can't save her but I can't lose you. I fucking love you. You're my fucking sister. You didn't do anything in how my fucking family treats me. I'll protect you.

I reach hospital. I park the car. I quickly pick her up and went inside. Everyone is looking at me.

"Where the fucking hell is doctor?" I growled angrily.

"Sir you need to calm down. Doctor is busy. You get her inside" A nurse said to me.

"You fucking know who I'm Damian Denardo fucking call the doctor. Otherwise I'm going to fucking burn this hospital" I growled angrily. That's the first time I use my surname just for you my babydoll.

"Sorry sir this way" She said walking towards a room.

I get her inside and lay her on bed. Then doctor came inside. He look at me then her. He gives nurse a sign. She quickly rush outside.

"What happened to her?" He asked checking her pulse.

"She fall and hit her head then blacked out" I said angrily.

"You wait outside sir. We gonna check her" He said looking scared.

"Okay Do it fast. One wrong word and you and your whole family is going to dead" I barked and walk outside.

My whole shirt is fucking red because of her blood. I keep on walking here and there. After 10 minutes or so, a boy came towards me. I saw him somewhere but don't remember where.

"You are Damian right" He asked blankly without any emotion.

"Yeah you Alessandro" I said looking at him.

"Where is she? What happened to her?" He asked blankly but I can say he is so worried.

"She fall and hit her head then blacked out" I said looking at door.

"What doctor said?" He asked blankly.

"He get her inside." I said blankly.

He nodded then his phone start ringing. He went to corner to pick his call. Now I remember where I saw him. He is fucking Xander youngest son. She fucking like him. Then doctor came.

"She lose blood and she is too weak. Her blood group is rare 'O positive' and we don't have this blood at this time. It's going to took 2-3 hours or so to get blood but she need blood right now. She is too weak. She can't survive without the right amount of blood in her body" He said looking at me.

"I have same blood. You can get how much you want. Just save her" I said blankly.

"Okay come with us" He said blankly.

I nodded and went to room with him. She is laying there with bandaged and wires around looking so pale. I lay on bed next to her bed. Doctor inject me while getting blood from me. He told me wait outside after ge get blood. I went outside and meet with my angry brothers. Ryan came and punch me straight in jaw. I'm weak because of blood. I fall on ground groaning.

"What the fucking hell you did to her. If something happened to her. I'm gonna fucking kill you with my bare hands" He growled grabbing me by my collar.

Hey guys I wish you like this chapter. Leave your comments and votes....

What do you think about Damian pov?

What do you think about Alessandro?

What is Ryan going to do with his twin?

What is going to happen next?

Which is your favorite part?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you
🙃🙃🙃

Love you reader's
💕💕💕

Stay safe😊