Chapter Forty-Seven

Third person pov:

She felt a whole zoo in her stomach when he kiss her. It's not kiss with tongue or lust. It's just pure kiss. He smirk at her reaction. He wants to do many more things but he can't until she is ready. She didn't even move a bit first but when he slowly move his lips against her. She slowly close her eyes and melt in the kiss. She start kissing him back slowly trying to do as he is doing. He smirk and kiss her for few seconds while pulling away. She take deep breathes and keep her gaze down feeling shy and blushing mess.

"You're fucking amazing kitten" He said smirking making her whole red like tomato.

"Don't do these types of pranks again. I'm scared that something happen to you" She said softly looking down at her ring.

"I wouldn't. I promise my queen. Let's go. We're getting late" He said softly helping her in getting down.

He helped her and they walk towards his car. He open door for her and she sat inside. She is just so much surprise that she didn't said anything after that. He is getting worried that she didn't said anything. Is she don't like the kiss? Is she hate him? What if she get angry? Thoughts keep running in his mind.

She is just so much shock and surpise at q same time but a little worried. What if her brothers found about her and Alessandro? What if they find out they kissed? Landon is gonna kill her and him both. She is scared and worried.

They reach the same park. She is going to hopped from the car when he grab her hand.

"Baby I'm sorry. If you don't like it. I didn't mean to make you sad" He said softly looking at her.

"No no Alex. It's not like that. I'm sorry that because of me you think like that. I really like the kiss and I'm happy but I'm also scared and worried about my brothers" She said softly looking at him.

"Come here baby" He said softly holding my hand pulling her in his lap.

"I can understand you're worried but don't be. I will always be there for you. I would never leave you" He said softly kissing my forehead.

"Thank you, bye Alex" She said softly and hopped from the car.

He nodded and smile a little at her. She saw her friends Julia and Jayden. She quickly run towards them and hug Julia.

"You guys here" She asked smiling at them.

"Yeah Alessandro message us to come here so your brother didn't find out that you're not with us" She said softly smiling at me.

"Oh okay" She said softly looking at her.

"So how was your date?" Julia asked excitedly pulling to the bench.

I start telling her about everything except kissing part. She is listening excitedly making me giggle at her reaction. Jayden is busy with his phone.

On the other hand, Alessandro saw her rushing to her friends. He smile at her cuteness. He call his guard.

"Take an eye on her, until her brother came to pick her, inform me if something wrong" Alessandro said blankly.

"Yes capo" The other person said in a professional tone.

He look at her one last time. He get his cold poker face back and drove to his house. He reach there and park his car. He went inside throw his jacket on couch.

"Where is that fucker?" He asked blankly looking at max.

"Downstairs in basement" Max said simply walking downstairs towards basement with him.