Chapter Thirty-Nine

Angelina pov:

"Fuck" He groaned making me pull away instantly.

"I'm sorry. I totally forgot about" He cut me off.

"It's fine. I'm fine" He said smiling at me.

I smiled at him and we went to dinning. We eat our food and went back to living room.

"You guys didn't told me about being in Mafia" I said softly looking at them.

"You need to listen to us then it's all your decision whatever you want to do. We're not going to force you for anything" Michael said softly. I nodded softly looking at him.

"Our grandfather was the capo of this Mafia. He give all the responsibilities and everything to our dad. I'm really not interested in all this Mafia. I always wanted to become a business man but when dad died after you get kidnapped. Our rivals attack on us and all of our lives get into trouble and every responsibility came on me. Idon't want to become a killer everyone fear. I can't show emotions. They show our rivals that you are weak. I don't want you to know that because you're safe untill you don't know about our business and I'm selfish. I don't want to tell because I'm thought, you also gonna hate me or gonna scared of me like everyone do and I don't want that" He told me everything blankly without any emotions.

I get up and went to him. I sat in his lap and hug him. He wrap his arms around me.

"You're the first person, i love after I get abused. I stop trusting people but you are the first person I trust. I love you Mike. I love you so much. I can't hate you. You're the best brother in the whole world. You all are the best brothers in the whole world. You give me a whole new life. You give me a happy life like I wish for and I'm really thankful to you. You all to make me feel myself again" I said softly with tears.

"We love you lina. We all do" Michael said softly stroking my hairs.

"You are our life line" Aaron said softly smiling at me.

"Did he ever touch you, when you're there with him?" Landon asked blankly.

"No, he is nice" I said softly looking down.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked softly biting my lips.

"Yeah, of course lina" Michael said simply.

"Do you kill people? I mean everyone" I asked softly looking down.

"We only kill people who did something wrong with our family and business not innocent ones" He said simply.

"Ohhh" I said softly looking down while biting my lips.

"Okay, let's watch movies tonight" Santiago said smiling at me.

"Yay, let's go" I said grinning.

"You're going to carry me Mike" I said softly looking at him.

He shake his head and pick me. We went to theatre room. It's so big. I grin and wiggle. Mike put me down. I run inside.

"Oh my god, it's so big. It's my seat" I said grinning while laying on center couch making them chuckle.

"You know, Alessandro also had a big theater room. We watch so many movies there" I said grinning.

"Which type of movies? I mean what movies?" Landon asked sitting next to me staring at me.

"Umm spider man, frozen, Smurfs, and many more" I said grinning.

"Oh-kay" He said simply making others laugh. I don't know why?

"What are we going to watch?" I asked softly looking at them.