Chapter Forty-Four

Angelina pov:

We reach Julia house. It's not big but not much small. I smile and get down from car. Ryan pick ny bag from back seat. We walk towards the door. I ring the door bell. After a minute, Julia open door.

"Hii Aana" She giggle and hug me tightly.

"Hiii" I said softly hugging her back.

"Hiii" She said softly smiling at Ryan.

"Hmm" He hummed simply then turn to me.

"Take care and remember call us whenever you want to come back, I love you" He said softly then whisper the last part in my ear making me giggle.

"Okay, I love you and say I love you too everyone" I said hugging him.

He patted my back then I pull away. He give me my bag and walk to his car. I wave at him and he sat inside and give me a sign to go inside.

"Let's go, he isn't going to leave until we went inside" I said smiling.

We walk inside and he sped iff to road. Julia quickly pull me to her room.

"Let's go, I want to show you so many things" She said giggling.

I smile at her. She start showing me her dresses and all the things. Then we hear door bell.

"Jay came back with Ella" She said running down stairs.

I also walk down stairs. She open door. Jayden and Ella came. Ella hug me. Jayden smile at me.

"Hii aana" He said softly smiling at me.

"Hiii" I said softly.

"Come guys" Julia said smiling.

She is going to close the door when celeb came. He came and hug Jayden.

"Hii bro" He said grinning.

"Where is your girlfriend?" Celeb asked grinning.

"You have girlfriend and you didn't tell me that's not fair" I wince making him smile at me.

"Okay guys, I want to tell you guys that me and Ella like each other and she accepted to be my girlfriend" He said softly smiling at her.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy for you guys" I said hugging Ella.

"Thank you, I'm really worried what if you guys don't accept our relationship" Ella said hugging me.

"Great bro, I'm happy for you" Celeb said hugging Jayden.

We all look at Julia. She didn't said anything. She is looking at Jayden blankly.

"You didn't tell me about that" She said blankly to Jayden.

"I'm going to tell you but I'm not sure that she is going to accept it and please don't be mad lu" He said softly to her.

"You're my friend. I trust you but you also didn't tell me. you guys don't trust me" Julia said simply.

"It's not like that. I'm sorry lu it's" Ella try to said but cut off by Julia.

"It's fine. I'm happy for you both. I trust you" Julia said grinning making us sigh in relief.

"You scared us all" I said laughing.

"I love you Jay. I'm happy for you but don't broke her heart" She said hugging Jay.

"Never" He said smiling at her.

"It's also for you El" Julia said hugging Ella.

We all do group hug when door bell rings. We pull away.