Bonus chapter (Michael Denardo)

Hello lovely reader's, yeah I remember I told you guys I'm going to update bonus chapter on Monday but I wouldn't be able to update for a week so I thought about updating one bonus chapter and not to make you wait. So enjoy this and tell me if there is nany mistake. Thank you reader's.

-----------------------

Sitting in my room crying from hours. Why mom why? Why did you do this? I hate you Mom. I hate you. I would never forgive You. You don't love us but still you're here with us. You stole our happiness with you. Why did you run away?

"Mic" Santiago came running towards me crying and sobbing loudly.

"Shh everything is going to be fine. We gonna find mom and our sister" I said softly rubbing his back to calm him down while wiping my tears.

"No no, dad is beating Ryan. He is bleeding so much" He said crying loudly.

"What? Why?" I said quickly getting up.

"Don't know mic, please save him" He said crying loudly.

"Let's go buddy" I said holding his hand pulling him with me.

I went to living room and saw Ryan laying on floor lifeless while he keep beating him with a whip. I quickly run towards him and hold the whip when it's going to hit Ryan.

"What the hell are you doing dad?" I said angrily looking at him.

"Because of his fucking stupid twin she run away. She fucking run away with my daughter" He yelled than slap me.

"It's wrong dad. He is only nine. Don't hurt him please" I said begging him to leave Ryan.

"That's piece of a shit" He growled and hit again but I came between and whip hit me making me yelp in pain.

"I'm leaving for now. You better clean this damn house and everything when I came back" He yelled and stormed out of the house.

"Is he dead mic?" Santiago asked when Ryan is not moving.

"No buddy, he love us. He can't leave us. We're getting him hospital. Tell driver uncle to start car" I said softly picking Ryan in my arms.

"I wouldn't let anything happened to you" I said softly looking at Ryan.

I never thought my life would going to turn like this.

**************

Three years later:

"For God sake stop irritating me Landon" I yelled at him because he keep asking me to go to school picnic but I know father wouldn't let him go.

"I wouldn't tell him and I will come back till night and he is also out for some like driver uncle said" He said looking at me.

"Landon you know he can came back any time" I said looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"Just one last month Landon, I promise you guys wouldn't need to live this life. I give you guys a better life" I said looking at him.

"Okay fine, I just hate him. I hate you. I hate you all" He yelled walking out of the room.

"Landon, listen to me. Landon" I call him but he went to his room.

I went to his room and open door. I saw his room is empty. He always do this. Whenever he gets angry he went to his little tent house. I went inside and sat next to him.

"Landon" I said softly.

"I'm sorry Michael. I don't hate you. I'm sorry" He said sobbing on the crook of my neck.