Bonus Chapter (Aaron Denardo)

Sitting in my room thinking about our little sister who is coming back to us. Will I going to be a good brother for her? I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I'm happy, nervous and a little afraid because of Landon, he just a dick. I groan and pull out of thoughts when Michael message me to pick because he is busy in some meeting. I grin and run down stairs.

Reaching at officer jax office. A lady went to call her when I saw a little girl came. She look down and hide behind the lady officer. She get scared of me. I felt a little bad but didn't show it. When she ask her that can she stay with them. My heart clenched painfully. I keep my emotions under control.

I tried to talk to her in whole ride but she just give answers I'm one words. I usually stop talking. She just keep her head down. She is fucking our princess. She always need to look up until she did something wrong. I told her to look up and answer verbally making her flinch. I really scared her. I groan and went down stairs.

I came upstairs to get her down stairs so she can eat. I saw her talking to Landon while he is smirking. He is just a headache really. He always get into trouble because of his anger. I get her down stairs to eat. When Michael call her to come to his office after eating. She is looking so uncomfortable and scared. I just want to hug her and tell her not to be scare.

*************

When Landon pull her hoodie up. I gasp looking at the dark red and purple bruise on her rib. She is in so much pain but still keep her face straight. She didn't let anyone find out. I'm hurt looking at her in so much pain. But soon it's changed in anger. I just want to kill them who hurt her. I check her ribs if they broken or not. Everytime she flinch and hold Michael hand.

When Landon get her home by dragging her. I just wan to shoot him but I can't not at that because I don't want her to see us killing someone. When she said she know Demon. I just want to kill him. I give her ice pack for her hand while trying to keep my emotions to myself and not to scare her.

-------------------

She is suffering so much under our care. That Leonardo fucking try to do things to her and we didn't even fucking know that. I'm so proud of Damian. Even though, he came here to hurt her but still help her always. Our little princess changed him.

When she get kidnapped by Xander. I just want to kill that bastard. When Michael said that Angelina and Alessandro like each other. I just want to kill him but I can't. I don't want to be a villian in my sister eyes. I groan because I can't do anything.

When she asked for shorts and skirts. I'm really not ready for that. When she saw us her shopping. It's just make my blood boil. That fucking Ryan bought her shorts and skirts. I'm going to say something when Micheal allowed her to wear shorts and skirts but he just give us a 'don't you dare to say anything' look making us all shut instantly.

-----------------------

She trust us. She trust her brothers. I'm so proud of her when she trust us not her mother's doppelganger and Anthony. I just want to kill Anthony right there but I want to torture him and make him feel the same pain what he cause our mother. The pain that our sister feels for years.

She thinks, she is not good enough. She is not strong. Strong doesn't mean you need to become emotionless. She is strong because of his kind soul and loving nature who make everyone fall for her. You're my little treasure Angelina.

-----------------------

Driving back to home. I got a phone call from Sofia. I quickly pick up the call. Sofia is my friend. She is beautiful. I really like her but I didn't tell her because I don't want to ruin our friendship.

"Hii" She said softly.

"Are you fine? What happened?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, can you please over there? I really want to talk to you right now" She said nervously.

"Yeah, are you sure? I mean you're fine" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah Aaron, just come fast please" She said hanging up the call.

I quickly take a U turn and drove to her house. I reach there in 20 minutes. I hopped of the car and rush towards his apartment. I knock on the door. I start rocking my leg back and forth nervously. After a minute, she open door. She smile at me nervously making me worried more.

"Are you fine? Is something happened?" I asked softly looking at her.

"Yeah first come inside" She said pulling me inside while locking the door.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked looking at her.

"I don't know how to say that but I just can't hide it anymore. It's getting really difficult now. I" She start babbling over things.

"Hey hey calm down, please what happened? Tell me" I asked softly holding her face gently.

"Aaron I really love someone. You're the first person I'm telling that. I love" She said making my heart clench and pull away.

"You love who? Why didn't you tell me? Who is the one who love? How could you do this to me sof? How? I fucking love you, I care for you and you fucking love someone else. How could you sof?" I yelled angrily because I can't fucking control it anymore.

"Why do you fucking care? When you can't fucking say those three words to me that you love me?" She said looking at me.

"It's fucking no use now. Go to your fucking lover. Why did you fucking call me here?" I said annoyed.

"Because I love you dumbo. I love you" She said making me look at her in shock.

"You-i I mean you love me" I asked smiling widely.

"Yes dumbo. I love you Aaron. I love you from so long and I also know that you love me but you didn't tell me. I thought you gonna tell me but I'm just tired of waiting" She said glaring at me.

"I love you sof. I love you so fucking much" I said hugging her tightly.

"I love you too Aaron" She said giggling making me smile at her.

"I'm so happy. I can't fucking tell you" I said holding her face gently.

I slowly lean towards her. We're just inches apart when my phone start ringing. I groan and pick up the call.

"Speak" I said angrily.

"Capo is waiting for you at his office. Where are you boss?" Jacob asked simply.

"I'm on my way" I said hanging up the call.

"I'm sorry. I need to leave for now but I'll pick you at 5 tomorrow. I want you to meet Angelina" I said smiling at her.

"Your sister, I really want to meet her. I hear so many things about her from you" She said giggling making me smile.

"Love you sof" I said pecking her lips while walking outside.

"Love you too" She said blushing while closing door.

Hey guys I wish you like this bonus chapter. Leave your comments and votes....

What do you think about Aaron bonus chapter?

What do you think about Sofia?

Do you like Aaron poverty?

Thank you
🙃🙃🙃

Love you reader's
💕💕💕

Stay safe😊