Chapter Thirty-three

Angelina pov:

"You're the reason for that they hate me" He said making me gasped loudly while tears flow from my eyes.

"When your mother kidnapped you. He is one who fucking helped her to get you" Ryan said angrily.

"What? Why?" I said softly looking at him.

"Because he is jealous of you after you come in our lives. You become the youngest and everyone attention focus on you" Lincoln said blankly.

"I'm fucking little at that time. Of course I'm a little jealous because after she came everything fucking change. Everyone attention is on her. I'm jealous but I also fucking love her" Damian growled angrily.

"Then why you fucking helped her to kidnapped her huh?" Ryan said angrily.

"I didn't fucking helped her. After that fight, I felt so fucking guilt. I went to her room to say sorry to her. When I went there that bitch pick her up and going to jump from window. I run to get her back. She jump but I grab her hand. but I can't hold her hand properly and then you guys came. You fucking saw me when her hand slipped from my hand and she fall to her and you guys fucking think I'm the one who helped that fucking bitch to kidnapped her. I fucking love her. I didn't do anything but my own brothers didn't trust me and my own fucking father throw me out of the house" Damian said blankly but I can see pain in his eyes.

"What? You're lying" Ryan said looking at him with guilt.

"Why I'm gonna fucking lie? I fucking hate her for taking her away and ruin our lives." Damian hissed angrily.

"You didn't helped her" Lincoln said blankly.

"It's fucking no use now because I don't fucking want anything to do with you guys" Damian said angrily.

"Damian I'm sorry, You suffer all because of me" I said softly sobbing.

"It's not your fault. Don't cry and by the way. I'm not a good person" He said wiping my tears.

"No please don't say this" I said softly looking at him.

"I just came back to kill you so that I can make them all suffer. I want them to suffer how much I suffer in past." Damian said blankly.

"But when I met you, I can't kill you. That day I'm the one who came into your room. At ice cream parlor, I get you to kill you but when you saw people's and get scared. You hold my hand tightly while snuggle into me. I felt a fucking proud feeling inside me. Even though you think I'm Ryan but still I feel happy. I felt the urge to protect you. your innocence make me change my decision and now I'm going to leave you guys for forever " He said blankly while walking towards door.

"Don't go twinny. Last time I let you go but not this time" Ryan said hugging him.

"Don't go. I can't say to you forgive us for whatever happened because whatever you suffer we can't change but we can do a new start over" Lincoln said blankly while looking at him.

"Please Damian, Don't go. we all love you" I said softly sobbing.

"But" Damian try to say but cut off by Michael.

"You're going to stay here and that's final. I was not agree with Dad decision at that time also. Dad throw you out of his house and I'm inviting you to our home and by the way you're in danger" Micheal said blankly.

"But i try to kill her and" He said simply looking at Michael.

"You accept your mistake and I'm proud of you" Michael said blankly cutting him off.

"I miss you guys, I miss you so much Micheal" Damian said hugging Michael while sobbing on his chest.

"Common baby brother, I thought you become bold and mature but you're still the same emotional boy" Micheal said chuckling at him making me giggle.