Bonus Chapter (Ryan Denardo)

Looking at the little girl sitting on chair eating a sandwich while looking here and there. I thought she will changed into a stupid brat like teenagers but she didn't. She is still the same cute, innocent little girl who we used to play with. I talk really shit about her.

When I shout at her for wiggling and she start crying making me feel like shit. She must be hiding something. I went directly to Michael office. I went inside directly Without even knocking.

"I told you thousands of time to knock before coming" He said blankly looking at his laptop.

"It's really important about Angelina" I said making him look at me instantly.

"What about her? Don't tell me you guys do something stupid" He said with raised eyebrows.

"No, she must be hiding something. Don't know what but there is something that we don't know" I said simply sitting on chair in front of him.

"I also noticed that I send nikhil and others to find out about her past if there is something" Michael said blankly looking at his laptop.

"Okay, what about Jacob wife? How is she?" I asked looking at him.

Jacob is our one of the most trusted men. His wife is pregnant and yesterday night she get in labour and he rush home looking really worried.

"She gives birth to a baby boy. Jacob will be on holiday for atleast few weeks" He said simply.

"That's nice" I said simply walking back to my room.

"I will find out what you're hiding princess"

--------------------

Sitting in living room looking at my princess running around while Landon is chasing her. Her carefree giggles and laugh make me smile. She is really a bunch of joy.

When she start wincing about to get the basketball hoop to get down so she can put the ball in it. It's make me laugh real hard. She is really so fucking tiny. She even trick us to get the ball.

--------------------------

Walking out of Micheal office in anger because of Damian. Because of him father fucking beat me to death. Because of him Mom left us. Everything happened because of him. But I was so wrong. I didn't trust my twin. I get totally broken after Angelina and my twin leave.  My other half leave me.

"Why the fuck he came back? I can't broke down in front of him. What should I do? He remind me of the days when we used to play together, laugh together" I groan in anger and punch the mirror making me shattered on floor.

I'm going to punch the wall but stop when I hear door open sound. I'm going to yell at the person but stop when I saw Angelina. She start crying looking at my bloody hand. It's didn't hurt but when I saw tears in her eyes because of me I felt hurt.

She went to get box of First-aid but can't reach the upper shelf. I chuckled at her cute attempts while she is jumping to get down the box. I give her box and she start cleaning my hand so softly while blowing time to time. I smile at her. She look at me everytime the cotton touch my hand. It didn't affected me because we have face pretty bad things than that but she hissed everytime cotton touch my hand and furrowed her eyebrow like she can feel my pain.

When I asked her how she knows all this. I totally forgot about from where she came from. I groan internally to ask her that because her face immediately dropped. I'm mentally slapping myself for asking her that.