Bonus Chapter (Damian Denardo)

Looking at little girl in front of me standing in school parking. She hug my twin, he is smiling at her while playing with her. I smirk while thinking about the weakness, I'm finding of my brothers. They're not my fucking brothers. I groan but then a smile form on my lips looking at her giggling. Why I'm fucking smiling? I groan and keep an eye on her. I get a phone call so pick up the call.

"We found about their little sister, kill her to take your revenge and make them all suffer and break down" Xander said blankly.

I felt a hurt in my heart. I felt bad just thinking about hurting that cute little baby doll. She had nothing to do with how my family treats me. She suffers a lot in past.

"Don't fall for her. You can't forgot what your family did to you. They leave you to die on streets"

"But what Xander did he is the one who kill your love then why you're still with him"

"I will do it. Just give me some time" I said blankly hanging up the call.

I wouldn't fall for your trap. I would never forgive you guys. I will kill that weakness of you guys. I wouldn't forgive you.

------------------------

It's been a week, since I'm keeping an eye on her. I'm standing outside my old house looking at the house remembering the day we play here and all the things. I'm busy in my thoughts when I hear a little voice. I know it's Angelina. I yell at her but when she leave while saying sorry. I hear little sniffles. I groan angrily looking at her running inside the house feeling really bad for her.

When that xander kidnapped her, the only thought running in my mind is if I lost her like saira. I cry at night while thinking about everything. It's all happened because of me. I hate that.

When she came back home. I felt really guilty while thinking about the day when she is begging me to save her and I'm just laying on ground helpless. I'm such a worthless brother. I can't protect my sister. I didn't went to meet her but she came to me. She hug me. She said to me that nothing is my fault.

"I never think I'm gonna ready to die for my baby doll, who I want to kill one day"

------------------------

Woking up all sweating because of the same nightmare about her death. It's scares me the most. I hate admitted that she leave me. She fucking leave me. I cried for hours then woke up to take a shower.

I quickly wear clothes and went down stairs and have breakfast. I went out early because I'm not in a mood to talk to anyone. I went to  Miguel One of my closet friend in all those years. I went to his house and knock. He open door all dressing up.

"Where to bro?" I asked simply.

"Give me a hug first. It's been like years when we last met" He said pulling me into hug.

"Yeah, you know everything happened" I said shrugging.

"Where was you going before? Something important" I asked simply.

"Oh nothing much. Going to auction" He said smirking.

"Auction to buy a house or something else" I asked sitting on couch.

"No bro, auction to buy a girl for myself. Let's go maybe you will also like someone for yourself" He said smirking.

"You know, I just love her no one else. I can't even think about anyone else" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay, but at least come with me to accompany me" He said looking at me.

"Fine" I said getting up while towards my car.