chapter 13

I'm shocked, its a really small world. Sphamandla and Zwe know each other! We stand there in awkward silence so i figure out a way to break the silence. "Hey Spha, how would you like to join us for lunch tomorrow?my house? Just for a young catch up" he looks up at Zwe before he looks back at me and smiles "sure, give me your number so we can discuss logistics" before i could even call out my cellphone number for him, Zwe jumps in by handing him his business card. We bid farewell and go on with our day. I make a mental note to ask about this later.

"Mommy, who is that?" the princess asks carrying her unicorn while we buy ice cream. "That's my old friend from varsity" she focuses on her ice cream cup. Now shes sitting next to me and Zwe is sitting opposite us. He keeps taking snaps of us, princess is even posing about.

We finally wrap up our day and Zwe drives us home. On our way home we get dinner through the McDonald's drivethru. We arrived at home around 19h00, we hate then i helped princess prepare for bed, my baby had fun today you can tell by how exhausted she is. I tuck her in and she's off to sleep.

I go downstairs to find Zwe watching his crime investigative series, so i just decide to go upstairs to take a shower. I'm dressed in my summer PJ's together with my rope on top, my rope is just knee length.

I sit next to Zwe. Now one thing about this man, when he is watching something on TV, you can even leave the house he wont notice. Its a bit chilly so i fetch a small blanket then squeeze myself into his arms. His show finally ends and now he's giving me all the attention. "Zwe, how do you know Sphamandla?" I blurt out. He shifts uncomfortably. "Spha and I were close friends back in Varsity, we did the same course" I'm shocked,this means Zwe and i went to the same varsity and if he was friends with Spha then i might have seen him around but i cannot recall.

I'm expecting him to tell me more but i guess he wont. "And his wife? How do you know her, i noticed how you two looked at each other" he sighs "she and i were an item before she fell pregnant with Spha's kids and she then disappeared without letting me know what happened , now can we let this go" he snaps a bit. I just keep quiet.

I'm chatting on my phone with Sphamandla and my grumpy boyfriend is busy switching through channels looking for something to watch. Its raining outside so I'm assuming that he'll leave soon. "I need the garage remote to park my car" he says while standing, so i guess he's sleeping over.

I direct him to where i put all the keys and remotes. He goes out then gets back in a few minutes. He sits next to me and this time he's suddenly a bit more interested in spending time with me. "Sphamandla and his wife will be here at 12" I tell him, again he tenses up, i choose to ignore that.

He pulls me into his arms and starts singing to a song playing on the music channel that he has put on. It's "woza my love by blaq diamond" he's singing with my head on his chest and I'm shocked to realise that he can actually sing, he sounds so amazing with his unpolished authentic zulu accent! He plants kisses on my cheek thing brings my head up to face him. He plants a kiss on my lips, his soft cold lips meet mine and this feels great, he's slow, he's never in a rush. Him and I haven't been intimate yet, i feel like he's waiting for my approval.

He continues kissing me while his hand keeps slowly rubbing my thigh, he puts me on his lap with my legs parted on either side of him. He unties my robe then pulls back from the kiss and he looks at me for approval. I nodd, he puts me down, and stands, he leads the way to my bedroom. When we get there he lays me down on the bed, removes his t shirt then undid his pants. He comes back and continues kissing me. He plants wet kisses going down from my neck to my breasts, he takes off my pj top followed by my pants, I'm now completely naked with his body over me. I've never been naked around a man before,but today this feels right.