chapter 29

I'm annoyed at what Zweli did, I thought since we are co-parenting it only makes sense that him and I actually find a way to get along, i guess to him it was just my way of getting him under my sheets so from now on I'm avoiding anything that involves being in the same room as Zweli, he can communicate with my mother regarding the kids.

Today is saturday and my girls and I have all been way too busy to make time for ourselves so today we've figured why not paint the city red? I mean we have all had a hectic couple of months we need some time to ourselves. One thing i love about my girls and i is that we understand that we dont neccesarily need to talk everyday but when we do catch up we make it worthwhile.

I did what i usually do on saturdays which is cleaning and laundry. There after I take a quick shower, change into a simple floral maxi dress and a doek before driving out to my solo pamper date. I get to the mall and walk to the hairsalon. I opt for brown bob faux locs,i do my nails, well i just applied orange acrylic gel over my original nails. After my salon date i go to foshini to look for a nice outfit for tonight. I opt for a navy blue free flowing croptop,90s distressed high waist ripped jeans a strappy navy blue block heal with a brown heel. I ended up buying new underwear, accessories, handbags and cosmetics, today i just want to look great and feel great.

I got home at 16h00 which gave me enough time to relax a bit. I'm exhausted!. I take off my shoes and my bra, I think we can all agree that taking off your bra after a long day is the most relaxing and satisfying thing ever!. I grab a packet of cheese curls and a bottle of orange juice from the fridge. I binge watch America's Got talent which is one of my favourite shows on tv.

I'm woken up from my nap, by the annoying sound of my phone, i guess i passed out. "Friend where are you? We've been trying to call you" i remove the phone from my ear to check the time and its already 6pm. "I'm on my way" i hang up then run up to my bedroom. I took a quick shower,got dressed in my boyfriend jeans, block heels and crop top, fixed my locs and applied red matte lipstick.

I text my girls to ask where they are and they said i should meet them at our usual pizza spot in Rosebank, i request an uber because I'm planning to get sloshed tonight! I arrive and i found them already eating. "And she finally graces us with her presence, her majesty" I laugh at Mpho, "I'm sorry guys i passed out" i pull a chair "girl you look great! You are even glowing" Ntokozo compliments, I blush while mouthing a silent thank you to her. "Good dick does that to people" Noxolo says while taking a sip of her drink, i laugh "or a good sex toy" Mpho adds, "stop it guys, I missed you all so much" and then the noise starts, we all want to give an update about our lives at the same time while laughing at random embarrassing moments we've experienced. It's so nice to finally catch up.

After our little catch up dinner we went club hopping. I mean we cannot drink on empty stomachs. The first 2 clubs were are bit boring we figured its because it was still early and people were only still coming in. We went to another one and the vibe there seemed more chilled, we booked a table at VIP then the drinks started coming. My girls were dancing and as always I'm creating content, taking pictures and videos while they're having the time of their lives.

I stand to go to the ladies room. I got back and the table was filled again. Someone comes and sits next to me, "i thought i saw someone familiar" he says i look up and it's Obrey. "Hey you!" He smiles probably a bit shocked at my loudmouth. We chat a bit then he asks us to join him and his friends but my married friends decline! Such party poopers.

Its 2am and the club is closing, we've all requested and are waiting for our rides outside the club, Noxolo and Ntokozo left in the same ride and Mpho's husband came to fetch her now I'm left here waiting for my ride and my network connection is bed not to mention that my battery is low. A jaguar E-pace SUV stands in front of me then the window rolls down, to my relief its Obrey, "waiting for someone?" He asks, i nodd and smile nervously. "Well I'll wait with you just to make sure nothing happens to you" he parks on the side then gets out of the car to come and stand next to me.

"Your friends left without making sure you're safe?" He asks "well we are all too drunk to care, Shoot!" My phone switches off, "is everything okay?" He asks "my phone just died could you kindly request a ride for me using yours?" He takes out his phone "sure, there you go"he hands it to me, and to my disappointment the network is really bad, "uhm, there's no coverage here" i hand him his phone.

"I can drive you home if you dont mind" i mean i might know this guy but he's still a stranger and anything might happen but then again staying here doesnt seem like a good idea either. "I'd really appreciate that" we walk over to his car and I pass out almost as soon as the car starts moving.

*the next morning*
I'm woken up by an amazing breeze hitting my face, when I open my eyes I'm met by an open door which leads to a balcony,this room looks nothing like my house, i look around, this is a very beautiful bedroom, nice cream white walls, cream white built in wardrobes and the bedding and sheets are pure white. My pounding headache disturbs my admiration for this place. While I'm still nursing the painful bang on my head, the door opens and before anything I'm hit by the amazing smell of coffee.

"Morning sleepy head" i open my eyes slowly and I'm met by a shirtless Obrey, he's wearing grey sweatpants and adidas pushins. I smile, "Hi"he puts the tray in front of me before opening the wardrobe and taking out a white vest from the neatly packed clothes. "Sorry for coming in shirtless, you have my shirt on and besides that i didnt want to disturb your sleep" only then do i realise that I'm wearing a grey "Simpson's" T shirt with nothing else on.

"I slept on the couch downstairs dont worry" he smiles,enjoy your food before it gets cold. He goes out to the balcony while I indulge in the toasted cheese sandwich, bacon, sausage and eggs with coffee on the side. I drink my coffee first because this is hopefully what will help ease the headache. After eating he hands me an unopened tooth brush and a fresh face towl.

I freshen up then got dressed in what i had on yesterday. "I'm ready to go" i say while fixing my hair. He sighs "downstairs there are people, well this is my family home,i live with my parents, my brother, his wife and his son whom you met me with at school, please relax, they're nice people" suddenly I'm panicking, why on earth did he bring me here? Well i passed out so what was the poor guy supposed to do?

We walk downstairs then find everyone sitting around the table eating. "Guys meet my friend Amanda, she's leaving now bye!" He says that while pulling my hand towards the door which I'm grateful for. "Obrey! We dont treat our guests like that, come and have breakfast with us" his mother calls out for me with a warm smile,