Chapter 14.

Paranoid: Part 2

***Recap***

Langston P.O.V.

I see Shyna bout to her hips

" Hey, Shyna " I sneak up behind her.

She jumped " Oh, hey Langston "

I studied her face " Oh, you be shaking yo ass on the dance team"

She smiled " Yep, thats me "

" You fine " I slipped

" Thank you" She blushed

" Really?" I heard someone say from behind me. I then, felt a blow to my face. I came to my senses and ''defended'' myself. I stuck whoever that was in their jaw

" Stop it" "Break it up" "Get em" "Let him go". Was all I heard around me, until I felt blood on my hands.

"Langston, make your way to my office now" Principal Rogers said.

I looked at Shyna one last time before going to the principal's office "Call me later, baby"

She looked at me "Really? We aint nothing" She walked away

What is that all about? She was just my bestfriend.

Shyna P.O.V.

Langston seriously fought my boyfriend, then said "Call me baby". T'f I look like. He better find him some other broad. Even though I aint one.

* * * * * * * *

During the whole day I heard people talking bout that fight, nonstop. Like give it a break. I was there I seen it. Stfu, please.

Who is this calling me unknown?

Me; Hello?

Unknown; Im going to get you

Me; Who tf is?

Unknown; Dont worry bout. Just know you coming next

Me; Um, I have better things to do. Bye!!

Oh Lord, who is this. Please dont tell me its my brother crazy friend. I really need some protection. I watched my back as I walked to my car.

" Girl, hurry up" Tranei screamed

I ignored her idiotic comment and quickly got in my car. Shegot in the car and sensed I was not feeling good.

" Shyna, whats wrong with you? "

" Um, nothing" I stuttered. " Want to stay the night? Maybe the whole month, hopefully?"

She smacked her lips "Yass,"

I smiled, weakly. I drove to her house in a daze. I got out with her as I reached her place of residence.

" You coming? " She asked

" Yea, girl " I laughed

We went inside her home and I sat on the couch watching the door. I prayed she would move faster packing. I was scared as'f. It took her a good 30 minutes. I was happy to finally get to my home.

*

*

*

-15 Minutes Later-

I was at my home. I got inside quickly, Tranei eyed me weirdly. I locked the door and checked every other door. I was safe, for now. But I know Im still going to be paranoid no matter how many windows or doors I locked. Shane voice and that unusual call will stay in my head.

*

*

*

*

*

*

I updated just for y'all

-Vote

-Comment

-Tell A Friend