Chapter 9.

Bvtch Ima Kill You:Part 2

Tre P.O.V.

I was so happy. I killed her. I knew Edge was mad because that was his kill. Oh fvcking well! She cut me not him. I killed her and her sugardaddy. Time to celebrate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later That Night

**** Tre P.O.V. ****

I threw a big party for my great achivement. My wife thought I got a job. T'f!? What do I look like working? Ion do heavy pushing, I'd rather hustle. I was having fun at my party. I was drinking and smoking. Midway into my celebration the cops came and cleared it. They took me downtown and I was thrown into a room with five other guys. Fvck! I muttered to myself. I know what this is. I am number six in the line of guys. I couldn't see behind that glass window, but as I was called up I knew I was chosen. They threw me in an interrogation room. The officer sat there staring at me, soon after Shy came in the room.

"Bvtch" I lunged at her.

The officer slammed me on the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shy P.O.V.

Once I seen how crazy Tre got I used my best acting skills.

"See, that's him officer" I cried and pointed at Tre.

The officer handcuffed Tre and escorted me out the room.

"Be safe, here is my card. Im Officer Johnson, by the way."

"Thank you. My name is Shy" I took the card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin P.O.V

"Would you like to accept a collect call from the county jail?"

Who the hell is calling at 3 in the morning? From county jail?

"Man, yo wife is crazy." I recognized my brother voice.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She lied on me and called the police"

"I can't help you with that." I said

I will not go against my wife. She is the love of my life. My brother resurfaced a few months ago. He got in trouble with the police and needed a lawyer. I am the best lawyer in

town, so every client of mine is happy.

"Fvck you" Tre said then he hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tre P.O.V.

My brother was wrapped around Shy finger. He would forget about blood for that girl. He called me to get her when she was caught on that pipe outside the hospital. She was the reason why his 'daughter' was in the hospital. Shyna not even his seed, but he'd do anything for her. I guess ima sit in jail for a long time. Until I'm brought in front of the judge.

Sh.t Happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment,

Vote,

Tell A Friend,