Chapter 3.

The Aftermath: Part 2

Justin P.O.V

After I kicked Shy, my wife out the room. Shyna spilled everything to me. That's why I loved my daughter.

"Wait a minute she was paid to get rid of us?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy" She replied back to me.

I couldn't move for a while. I had to let it all sink in. My wife of 11 years would go back to that bastard. He abused them and this is the bullshit she went back to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took me a while to get my self together after I left Shyna their to get rest. I walked out the hospital and my wife Shy with a pipe in her hand.

I turned away from her and continued,my walk to my car. As I got in my car I thought about the good times I had with my wife before she was a crackhead.

I drove to my house in sadness that turned into pure anger. What A Dumb Ass!! I hit the steering wheel. "Ima kill that bvtch", I kept saying that over and over out loud.

I made my way to the Mediterranean Style house with 6 bedrooms, 4 bath, a pool and a jacuzzi. Fuck Shy, Ima get rid of all her s.ht. I walked straight to the master bedroom and packed every little thing she owned into a suitcase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, this chapter is short.