Chapter 8.

Bvtch Ima Kill You

Tre P.O.V

Its been two days since Shy cut me. Its good I have a wife that is nurse. She did my eye, right. I been stalking her them two days. That bvtch is dead to me. I got my homeboy Edge, he a cold blooded killer. He killed his babymomma boyfriend, crackheads, hoes, and pimps. He still on these streets. Thats a real nigga. I saw Shy coming out this abandoned building. Edge started shifting in his seat

" Thats the one?" He asked.

"Yea, but wait." I demanded.

I watched her closely, she looked....... FINE!!! As Hell. It looked liked she was doing okay, to me. She had on khaki shorts, orange long sleeved crop top, and legend blues. This one right hea, fresh as hell if the feds aint watching. (A/N: Im soo goofy, LMAO) I decided to take her out myself. I reached for my gun and pulled back the safety. I heard the clip and it was time to go to work. Paynacks a motherfvcker.

Shy P.O.V. (The Mother P.O.V )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I cut Tre I found an 'abandoned' buiding to stay in. Its not really abandoned, I alwaus had a place over here ever since Nate. I was taught to have a backup plan. My mom raised a pretty girl with alot of brains. Beauty and brains go along way. I felt someone watching me, I knew it had to be Tre. His background told me he was going to come back for more. I glanced around my surroundings through my shades. I saw an SUV, dumb a.s I know what car you drive. Good thing, my pimp is here.

"Baby, " I yelled to Whip.

He came out "Baby, dont yell my name." He wrapped his arm around my waist. I got the nasiest kiss ever.

He kiss way too many people females for me. Reminder to self: Get a checkup. Tre is a crazy motherfvcker, so he might stalk us. Whip and I made our way across the road to his 82' Camaro. I heard shots being fired and I used Whip as a shield. Tre was one stupid motherfvcker. He thought he got me because I fell with Whip on top of me. He had a armor, but we had to pretend. I had Tre license plate, so he will be going to jail.

Beauty And Brains Bvtchh!!!