Chapter 6.

Connections:2

Tre P.O.V.

It's been a week since Shy came to stay with me. I cant believe she havent been looking for some crack. But what she dont know is that Justin is my older brother. My mom gave me up for adoption because she couldn't take care of me. It's not my mom fault, I had a great life. My godmother raised me, that is my real mama. I think I might as well tell her that Justin is my older brother. Hell Naw!! F.ck that. My business is my business. Shy is fine, doee. My brother might lose her as a wife. Im just saying, Im 25 a nigaa gotta live his life. 

"Hey, baby" I said watching her a.s

She smiled "Im not your baby, okay. I belong to your brother"

I was confused "Who my brother?"

"Justin" She simply said.

I aint have s.ht to say. She smiled a devious smile. "Yea, you didnt think I would research?" She continued " I went snooping through your things as you went to 'work'. I know everything, you have a wife and two kids, a babymama, you were arrested for molestation."

I was so fvcking dumbfounded. This bvtch right, hea.

"See, baby" she stepped to my face "I might get high, but I have a great head on my shoulders. My mom raised a smart woman and stop watching my every move in this damn house" She walked away from me.

What she dont know is I was also, arrested for domestic violence. " You are right you smart, but very dumb. Did you aslo see I was arrested for domestic violence? Betcha didnt, now come here" I yelled.

Shy P.O.V.

I heard him say domestic violence I ran for my life. Oh! S.ht not this again. Nate and Tre on that fufu mess. I dashed up the stairs and tried to reach my room, but this nigga was on my tail. With one grab he threw me against my room door.

"OUCH" I yelled. He hovered above me like a lion finna eat his prey.

"Shutup" He slapped me. I could see the anger in his eyes. "Now, who told you to snopp in my house?" I was slient. "ANSWER ME BVTCHH!

I cried like hell. He pick me up and carried me to the bed. I remember I kept a knife under my pillow. I pretended like I was hurt, but I grabbed the knife and cut him under his eye. Bang Bang Bvtchh!!

I ran out the house and to freedom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and Comment

~~QveenPurple