Chapter 16.

Trouble !

Shyna P.O.V.

I can't believe Langston. He set me up. I actually thought he called me to meet up with me but it was all a joke. Okay, I got him. Let it get to Jason, Langston go be dead. Wait a minute ! Is that a scratch? Yea, it is. They have they wrong girl cause bout my face. These hoes got me fucked up. Tranei and the girls need to see this. Because it is not over till someone is dead or came close to it. I dialed Tranei number fast.

" Ay Tranei " I said through the phone.

" Yea "

" Slide to my place " I said.

" Y, wassup? "

I got annoyed " Just come girl "

" K "

We hung up and pulled up at the same time.

Crystal looked pissed " Shyna, look at me?" She pointed at her face.

" Oh my gosh. Girl I have scratches too" I showed her my scratches.

Jamia sighed " Crys, it aint that serious"

Crystal mean-mugged her " Do you have scratches?"

Jamia shook her head.

" As long as you know"

I got tired of that " Lets go inside "

We all trotted in my house. I watched Crystal actions towards Jamia. I shook my head. She is something else. I know why she is angry, though. She is mixed, spanish and black. Her scratches can be seen clearly. Jamia is fully indian while Ashanti is black. But they shouldnt be arguing over scratches, that is petty. We were now sitting in my room. There was an awkward silence.

Tranei spoke up " Who want to go to a party, tonight?"

My eyes lit up " Me " I sung

Ashanti looked at me " Look at our faces. Im not leaving this house with my face like this."

" Girl I can fix that. They baby scratches anyways. We deff did more damage."

Tranei laughed and high-fived me.

Ashanti gave in " Okay, I'll go"

Jamia eyed us " Im in"

Crystal just shook her head " Shyna, Im wearing your clothes"

I was confused " What?"

" Yea, my face is messed up for you"

I rolled my eyes " Okay"

Of course she ran to my closet. I hate when they borrow my stuff. I know she is a little less fortunate, but why everytime. I wear clothes, too. And I payed for them. If she stopped giving her check to her boyfriend she could provide for herself. He cheating on her anyways, but that's none of my business. Spilled Tea, oh well.

" Shyna, this cute" Crystal said

I fake laughed "Yea, but you can't wear it" I took my outfit from her hands.

She rolled her eyes at me.

" Don't get mad at me because you not wearing my Gucci. Girl please" I shrug her off.

I pulled out my outfit. My outfit was high waisted shorts, a white tank top with sides out, a hot pink cropped bra to go under my shirt. I put aside my Addias Flux.

" Crys, you can wear my cheetah vans, some jeans and a shirt." I offered.

" Thanks" She smiled.

" Tranei, what time the party start?" I asked

Tranei replied " I heard at 9:00"

I looked at the time "Shit" I mumbled.

Ashanti noticed how late it was " Neii, take me and Jamia home so we can get ready"

Tranei stood up "Alright, yall bye". Tranei, Ashanti, and Jamia left.

Crystal sat on my bed smiling at me. I scrunched up my nose at her. She is so damn creepy. And they left me with. Lawdd, give me strength.

" What, Crys? Go get ready "

She still smiled " I need bra, panties, and deodorant."

I looked at her " Girl are you fucking serious "

" Um, I'm not joking"

I rolled my eyes. I traveled to my draw and pulled out brand new underwear and a bra with the tag still on them. I went to my moms room for the deodorant, body wash and a rag. I took back to her pissed. She starting already for no damn reason.

" Go, now! " I yelled.

She left to go to the hallway bathroom. I went to my personal bathroom and locked the door. An hour later I was putting the finishing touches on my look. I put on mascara, lipstick, and a little blush. I curled my hair. Thankfully I dyed it pink at bottom a few days ago. Tranei, Ashanti, and Jamia walked into my room.

" Lets take a picture yall" I suggested.

" Oh kay " We all gathered in my body mirror. I took the picture and posted it on instagram.

@.crownmeshyy

My Squad Coming In Taking Over Yo Territory @neiibeauty @spanish.princess @mamamiaa @b.vtchshanii #Flawless #Squad #A1SinceDay1

We got to the party at 9:45, almost an hour late. ' When I Walk In Sit Up Straight, Ion Give A F.ck If I Was Late ' Everybody turned heads as we walked in. I know they wish they was us. We walked to the dance floor and took it over. No bitch better step out here, but they man can. We were having fun until I heard "Everyone there is a thot and her friends on the dance floor. She was talking to my boyfriend, while dating Jason. A nigga who Ive been fucking since last year. Yes, bitch I always win"

I knew it was that bitch from earlier. Langston bitch ! I couldnt retain my anger any more. I ran to the dj booth and clocked her in the mouth, then the jaw. I blacked out after that and just continued beating the shit out of her.

I felt strong hands grip my waist. It was Langston. I turned back to his bitch

" You will never win. I always do " I stumped her last time and kicked her in the mouth.

I walked outside to my car and waited for my girls. I shouldve stayed home. Why did I come here? I knew it was going to be trouble. I should have listened to my gut. For some reason trouble always follow me. When will it stop? I need a break from this foolishness.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Read

Comment

Vote

And Tell A Friend

...........................................

P.S. I Was Thinking To Quit Writing This Story. It Is Not Blowing Up Like I Want It To. Let Me Know If I Should Keep It Or Not.

Thanks,