Chapter 24.

Shane vs. Shyna

Shane POV

Camryn been missing. I talked to her an hour ago , but she was supposed to call back. I sent a search team out for her. I don't love her , but her mouth is the best.

I called my mom to see how she's doing. "Hey mama"

She sniffled. "Hey baby"

I was a little concerned because she only sniff when she is high or crying. One or the other.

"Ma , what's wrong?"

"My babies are going against each other. Why?"

I sat there and listened to her rant. She always getting emotional and shit. I told her I was going after Shyna and my dad. That crying shit needs to stop.

"Ay Ma, Ima hit you later" I hung up on her.

I remember the good times, before my dad turned into a bitch and Shyna a fucking asshole.

"Daddy push me higher" Shyna giggled. My dad reluctantly pushed her higher.

"Yayy" she squealed. I stood off to the side with my football. I wanted to play catch with him.

After awhile , he noticed me and we played catch. Shyna cheered on the sidelines with an ice cream.
~~

"Look, at the whale" my dad authorized. Shyna and I looked at the giant animal.

I was mesmerized. "oh , its big daddy" shyna exclaimed. I tapped my mom shoulder. I pointed at the whale.
"Look, mommy" she smiled weakly at me.
~~

My mom was my hero. She saved me from that evil son of a bitch, Nate. Now I must protect her. Its my duty to kill off Nate and Shyna. They are a disgrace and I can't stand the ground they walk on. Pure hatred is thumping through my chest when I think of them.

"Boss" a worker knocked on my door. I nodded at them.

"Camryn dead. We found her car on an off street , she was slumped over"

I nodded "send her body to her parents. Never mind drop it off at the hospital then let them handle it. Our hands must be kept clean. I know Shyna did it. Send a message out to Nate and that tramp. Let em know I'm coming."

My worker left out my office and I went for my stash. Not weed, but that good stuff.

I sniffed it. When I killed off my baby moms I lost it. I still fuck and play in the streets but she was my heart. I love how crack get me on another high, so I snort it.