Chapter 15.

Never Again

*Recap*

Shyna P.O.V.

-15 Minutes Later-

I was at my home. I got inside quickly, Tranei eyed me weirdly. I locked the door and checked every other door. I was safe, for now. But I know Im still going to be paranoid no matter how many windows or doors I locked. Shane voice and that unusual call will stay in my head.

Tranei talked my ear off since coming home. Jibber Jabber was all I heard cause I ignored her annoying ass. Jesus! Save Me, Now. I cried out loud in my head.

" Tranei? Girl hushh " I said.

" Bitch, you asked to come over hea "

" Yea and I can tell yo ass to leave "

" Ight then say it " She said.

I just looked at her cause I aint want to be here by myself.

She laughed "You dont want me to leave "

" Shushh, "

I couldnt stand her at times. She knew she had her way with me. But one day ima kock her ghetto behind to the curb. Nah the street, nah fuck all that she go be at the block. Im suprised my man, Jason ain't call me yet. Oh shit! Speaking of the devil.

*Phone Convo*

Me; Hey baby

Jason; Why you had me fighting today

Me; What you talking bout?

Jason; Dont play with me Shyna

Me; Oh, with that dude

Jason; Yea yo nigga

Me; We dont talk or go out

Jason; Then why tf he say "Call me later baby"

Me; (rolls eyes) How im supposed to know. We dont talk

Jason; Man, I need to find a new bitch. Cause you fucking lieing

Me; So, you breaking up with me?

Jason; Probably, why?

Me; It's funny because Im the only bitch that will hold you down. But its whatever I'll just call my other bae and let em know we can make it offficial.

Jason; What?

Me; Bye, bae

*End Of Phone Convo*

He is such a gullible motherfvcker. I got him wrapped around my finger. I know he was coming over as usual after we fight. Let me get ready to have fun.

Langston P.O.V.

Im suspended for five days. My uncle the principal , but nobody know that. I told my girl that bitch got me suspended. Since she ain't my baby, ima get my baby to handle your dumb ass. Shyna bout to get beat up or jumped ion know but my baby gone get that bitch. What these hoes fail to realize is that Camyrn will knock a bitch out over me.

" Baby " I hear Camyrn scream my name.

" Yea"

" How bout your bitch got slick, just a little bit"

I started laughing " Just chill, ma. And come here."

I took Camryn in my arms and cup her face " You love me?"

She smiled " Of course baby." We shared a kiss that lil kids shouldnt.

" Ask that girl to the mall tomorrow after school"

" Why " I asked.

" I have a suprise for her. " She smiled and left my house

That girl came over here to ask that. Bitch gone. I called Shyna anyway.

Me; Hello

Shyna; What?

Me; Damn, ma what's up with you?

Shyna; Langston why you called, me?

Me; I wanna talk

Shyna; Ain't this a phone?

Me; Nah, in person. Meet me at the mall tomorrow after-school.

Shyna; Food Court You're Paying. Bye

She hung up fast cause I was bout to say something.

*

*

*

*

*

The Next Day

" Hey, Langston " Shyna said moving her hips

" Hey Shyna" I stood up taking her in my arms. " You smell good"

" So do you" She replied. " What are you buying"

She jumped the gun " What do you want?"

" How bout Chinese?"

" Okay, " We ordered our food and it cost almost $30.00

" Damn, who eating all that shit" I asked

" Me silly" She giggled.

I dont want to hurt her but she still get beat up. IDGAF ! She played,me. No apologies or nothing just ass whoopings. Half way through our talk I seen Camryn walking up.

" Fuck" I mumbled.

" What's wrong?" She questioned.

" Lets go" I said.

" Wait ! Why?

I attempted to pull to safety but Camryn got us. Thank God it was outside of the mall. I dont want no complications.

" Ay, bitch"

Shyna looked confused " Excuse Me?"

" I want to fight"

*

*

*

*

*

*

Shyna P.O.V.

Some girl said she want to fight me. Who the fuck is this bitch.

" I don't know you" I simply said.

" Im who called you and Langston is my boyfriend"

I look at Langston " You set me up" I called Tranei and told her to come with squad.

" Ay I want to fight you" the girl repeated.

" Camryn, just chill " Langston stepped up.

" No, I keep promises. And I will fight her"

Her entourage stepped closer on cue. I was not scared but 1 vs 5, hell naw. Just as I was bout to swing Tranei pulled up. Squad came out ready to bust heads. Jamia, Ashanti, Crystal, and Tranei always come through.

Crystal so nice " No beef, but yall not gone jump her"

" Shut the fuck" someone said.

On that Tranei swung on that girl. I took off on Camryn and was beating her head.

" Stop" She cried.

I continued punching her. She was on the ground so I started stumping the shit out of her.

" Ay, stop" Langston said

I calmed down and slapped him " Fucking liar. I will never trust you. Never Again, bastard"

I stormed off to my car and my squad followed. We sped away because the police sirens were in the distance. Fuck Langston