Chapter 26.

Omniscient

Shyna counted her money from this week drops. She learned her lesson. Trust no one. She's been making plenty of money lately. Too bad she have no family or friends to spend it on. Her mon hates her and don't allow her presence. Her dad is in prison. Her sister , left the country and she have no friends.

"Yo boss!" a worker yelled.

"Come in"

The worker walked in with two girls.

The girls looked familiar to Shyna. " Lift your heads up" Shyna spoke.

When their heads rose. Hate washed upon her face. Shyna smirked.

"Crystal and Tranei"

"Boss they were found stealing weight from us"

"Kill em" she said.

Crystal started speaking in Spanish. Tranei got ratchet. She just smiled.

Who would've thought these hoes will ever be in her presence again?

They turned on her. Forgot she existed. Now there life was in her hands.

Luckily, for them Shyna was bitter. Bitter was officially Shynas Love.

¤¤¤¤

Shane couldn't take care of himself. He should've stopped while he was ahead. He know he's a burden on his mom. He know she is tired of taking care of. Truthfully, Shane was tired of it too. He could've been doing his own thing making his own moves. Shyna should've killed him altogether. What is there left to do. Shane eyed the gun. He wanted to make everyone life easier. He had money saved up for his daughter. She would never want for anything. His mom wouldn't dare miss him. Shane picked up the gun abd pointed it to his head.

He eyed a family portrait "Im Sorry". He pulled the trigger.

¤¤¤¤

Nate walked around the prison like he owned it. He loved the fear he put into the young guys. They were intimidated by him. They showed him respect.

The guards gave him favoritism. They were on his payroll.

Nate just wished he was a free man. He felt like an animal looked up. He know he did some dirt during his days, but this was unacceptable. No more street life. Instead, he had people dictating his every move. When he eat, pee, and shower.

He wished this prison scene was a dream.

The End!
¤

¤¤¤

I've finally finished this book. Yea, I know sucky ending. But this book was being dragged along. This is my first book, so it isn't all that. I appreciate the votes, likes and comments.

Read my other books : A Stripper Named Star and Teenage Mother

Thank you!!