Chapter 10.

No More

Shyna P.O.V.

*3:00 In The Morning*

"Babygirl" my dad (Justin) bust in my room.

"What Da?" I asked.

"Um, have you seen or spoke to your mom?"

I have spoke to her "Yea, shes at our old apartment"

He got angry "With Nate?"

"No sir, at our getawy place. For us to hide from Nate." I quickly corrected.

"Take me there, NOW!" He said.

"At 3 am? Why, daddy?"

I noticed how tight his jaw was clenched and quickly got out of my bed. I threw on my long pajama pants and slippers. My dad didnt say one word. He just let me drive to our destination. We pulled up to my old house. The night crawlers were at work. I was actually embarassed by my old living arrangements. It showed our comeup was real. I led my dad (Justin) to apartment 3B.

"Do you want to go in?" I asked scared.

"Shyna, knock on this door"

I took out my key.

"You still had the key?"

"Yea, mom let me keep her key." I said.

I put the key in and turned it praying she wasn't doing anything crazy.

I guess I was opening the door too slow because my dad bust it open almost knocking me over. He looked around the place like a hound dog. The last area he checked was the room. I decided to stay by the door afraid of any surprises.

"Shy, come home". I heard my dad say.

I walked to my mom room. I saw how rough she looked, like she had been crying. My mom showed emtion? Since when?

"Mommie, I missed you and I'm sorry" I said.

"Baby, get cleaned. Please!" My dad sobbed.

My mom look back between my dad and I.

"No more drugs for me" She said.

Nobody knows how happy I am. I actually had a reason to leave my house. I get my mother back, even though she acted like an a.s. I missed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shy P.O.V.

I got my family back. Those days I acted like a 20 year old child was hurting me. My life is sort of back to normal. I'm done with these streets that don't do me any good. They tear me down and fvck up my life. Shy Amiya Williams is back now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, but I updated twice in a day. I will start on the next chapter, but it might not get updated just yet. Apperciate this book and bear with me

Comment

Vote

Tell A Friend

Follow Me @QveenPurple