Chapter 1.

The Beginning

Shyna April Wilson

Hayy!! Yall This is Shyna. Im a Juinor in highschool. Im a wonderful age of 17. I live with my stepdad Justin, my mom Shy, older brother Shane, and my younger sister Justice. My dad is Nate or to the streets BigDog N. Yes, he is a Thug. I date Jason or Jay. He is also, in the street life, but he dont work for my dad. I am the captain of the dance team. Yass!!, that ass be moving. But my bestfrand is Beniji and Tranei (Tra-ne) Thats Enough Bout Me. Juss Follow Up With My Life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Typical day at my job as a waitress at Red Lobster. Boring!! I hate working here, but my mom says she will stop supplying me with $200 every other week.

"Welcome to Red Lobster. How may I help you?" I ask the customers.

"Hi, Ms..." He started to look for my nametag.

"Shy" I say quickly.

He smiles "Hi, Ms.Shy I would like to drink a lemonade and my friend here would like".

He points at the,girl across from him and she is... Aight, but I look wayyy better even in uniform. Ayyy Doee!

"How tf you smile at her, but classify me as your friend?" She starts yelling at him. He just sits there and stare at her.

I try to excuse myself "I'll come back later". As I walked away he called back. I went back and finished taking their order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When their meal was done I seen a $200 dollar tip. Yass!! These Thirsty Niggas Give Me Life!! I cleared their table off witha big ass smile. As I walked to the back I looked at the time and it was 7:30, time for me to clock out.

I quickly clocked out and went to outside to my car. "Shy" I heard my name being called. I looked around and saw my last customer.

"Hey, -". He cut me off suddenly. "Langston". Damn! He is soo fine, get yo shit togetha'. You got a nigga, a thug truthfully.

"Hey, Langston,did you leave something? Like $200 dollars?" I know Im Tooo fvckin nice.

"Nah, Babygirl nut I did leave your number" He said.

"i'll give you my number, but your girlfriend" I Replied.

He looked at me then said "I dont have hoes as my girlfriends. I need a real girl in that girlfriend spot. Someone like you"

Damn, nigga had a way with words. I blushed and gave him my number. After that I got in my car and headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home from the driveway I heard my yelling and my mothers voice. I quickly gout out of my Mercedes Benz 350. I busted open the door like Swat Team. 

"Daddy, let her go" I screamed at my dad Nate. He was in the process of choking my mom. I dropped my purse and iPhone 6 anf started punching the shit outta my dad. Damn!! He let my mom go and hit me once over the head and I was knocked out.