Chapter 17.

Snitches

So I Guess Im Updating, Just For Yall. But Im Making A New Story With A Co-Writer. Who Want To Co-Write Another One With Me? Message Me For The Details. Now Back To The Story.

-Shyna P.O.V.-

That hoe really just tried me. Courtney? I think that's her name, she better leave me the fuck alone. This is too much for me. Fights, Shane dumb ass request, my momma coming back, and Crystal poor ass. Lmao, Ctfuu ! Lemme stop that is my friend. Hopefully, this s.ht dies down soon. I have focus on school, but this bulls.ht is driving me crazy.

" Shyna, you straight? " Tranei tapped me.

" Yea, but if anything goes down I gotchu "

" Ight "

As we continued driving towards my house I got a call from my mother.

I answered it " Hello "

She sobbed in my ear " Baby, its your father "

" Whats wrong, ma? " I questioned

"He was shot, girly" she sobbed some more.

Did my mom really just tell me that? My father? Shot? This must be a joke. My dad is a notorious gang banger, drug lord, weed pusher. Who would have the guts to shoot at him? He was a bad father and horrible husband, but he don't deserve this.

" What hospital " I asked my mom.

" St. John Memorial "

" Im on my way " I hung up and quickly made a U-turn for the highway.

" Damn, Shy whats up? " Ashanti questioned.

" Just relax " I continued driving.

It took me at least 30 minutes to get to the hospital. I flew out the car and ran to the receptionist desk.

" Do you know what room Nate Wilson is in "

"Um, "

Did this bitch really just stop mid-sentence?

" Lookie hea, what room is my father in? Alright ! His name is Nate Wilson look it up or I climb across this counter and fuck you up. "

" Just a sec" she quickly looked up what room it is. " Mr.Wilson is in room room 3-24. Third floor 24th room."

"Thank you " I walked to the elevator and took the smooth ride up to the third floor. As I stepped off the elevator I saw my brother, Shane and my mother crying. I rushed over to my mom and hugged her. I eyed Shane with so much venom in my eyes. 'I hate you ', 'Son of a bitch', 'Asshole', 'Fuck boy', 'Pussy nigga'. Was all my eyes were saying. I will never forgive him.

" Mommy whats wrong with daddy?"

" He might die if they cant get the bullet die" Shane spoke up.

I eyed him "Ate you my mother?"

" No but I -"

" Okay, then. Shut the fuck up"

My mom oped her mouth "Yall dad is fighting for his life and yall arguing. Really?"

" Mom he wanted to -"

" I dont care apologize" she walked into my dad room.

I looked at Shane "Dont you dare say a word to me. You would put your sister up with that mess. Youre a sick bastard. That is why Vicki left you."