Chapter 21.

Surprises

Shyna POV (DAUGHTER)

As I sat in class awaiting the bell to ring my mother texted me.

Mom: Baby, its a miracle

Me: What's a miracle momma?

Mom: Your father woke up

Me: Okay, call the school so I can leave

Mom: Alright

I waited in class impatiently. My mom need to hurry up and call. I hate this damn class.

"Ms. Shyna come with me" the principal said.

I jumped out of my seat and ran into the hall. I rushed out into the parking lot and danced to my car. Yes ! No school for me. I should go to the mall or something. Before I got in my car I heard voices. It sounded like Crystal.

"No, let me go. I'll pay you back some other time, please let me go"

I peeked around in their direction and saw three guys holding her down. One of the guys was taking off her clothes. I was mad at her but furious at the men. I pulled my gun out of my bag and aimed at them. I cocked it back.

"Back up from her and leave"

They looked at me "She owes us money"

Crystal cried "Go back Shy "

I moved in on them "How much "

The men looked confused.
"How much"

"1200"

I pulled my check book out and wrote them a check. I handed it to them and watched Crystal drop to the floor sobbing. I picked her up and dragged her to my car. I drove away not speaking to her.

"Why, you gave them the money?" Crystal asked.

I sighed "They cash it and they are going to jail for fraud"

She looked at me in disbelief.

I smiled "My dad taught me everything I know"

"I thought you didn't like us" she said.

I kept driving "Us?" I asked playing stupid.

She sat up "Us. Me, Tranei, Shanti"

I fake laughed "I don't like y'all"

"Why you helped me then?"

I sighed "You were once my friend and if you got hurt I want to do it"

She looked at me "What?"

I shrugged my shoulders. And I continued droving ignoring her presence. I went to my home and ordered her out the car. Before I dropped her off home I wanted to clean her up.

I gave her a towel, rag, and soap to shower. As she showered I thought about what I could do to her. They left me in that cell by myself. My mother didn't get me out either. I was the one that helped her get back into the house, but she decided to be a bitch. My mind is racing with evil thoughts. Jason haven't called or texted and I'm glad. I want to dump that sorry son of bitch.

"Shyna" Crystal called snapping me out of my thoughts.

I went to my draw and pulled out a fresh pack of underwear and a brand new bra. I knew she was going to need it. I found tights and a tanktop for her. I threw it into the bathroom. I can't believe I'm being nice to a bitch that couldn't be there for me.